• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chapstick

• JollyBoy

• kasi

• HridayRanjan

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, chapstick said:

Email pettina..  policy endo chusi chepta ani reply ichadu.. I know they don’t give 

Adi email unte baguntundi konchem.. avem lekunda kuda vachayi anuko

1 hour ago, chapstick said:

Is this mandatory for extension?

its not in our policy to provide client letter ani letter or email form to adugu, add vendor letter, affidavits from client colleagues within our outside team as secondary evidence should be good

Dude, I got my extension approved for 3 years without client letter. And my other team members as well. Provide some affidavit and manager letter is mandatory clearly stating that your employment is managed by your employer and not the client. And SOW is important if you don't have client letter since that shows the agreement with client and get affidavit from client employee if it is possible. If you can't get client letter by any means don't mess up with other documents.

7 minutes ago, chapstick said:

Email pettina..  policy endo chusi chepta ani reply ichadu.. I know they don’t give 

ade email i nee koncham profesional type lo rasi send cheyu manu like below

Hi Chapstick

You request for client letter but according our Health Insurance company name. we can't provide client letter at this moment. please refer to our HR/Immigration department link below 

edi work avuthadi and geenni layers unate anni letters and MSA/SOs adi submit cheyu and SO lo date ekkuva roju lu undela chusukoo monna maa team lo okadiki ext apply chethe 3 months ischaru already Aug 20 exipiring and ippudu November 10th varaku ichadu ....all the best 

and also ask ur manger RFE vasthe istahar ani .... or nuvu mee team lo toffu ayithe blackmail him I will change my job ani 

35 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Hi Chapstick

You request for client letter but according our Health Insurance company name. we can't provide client letter at this moment. please refer to our HR/Immigration department link below 

edi work avuthadi and geenni layers unate anni letters and MSA/SOs adi submit cheyu and SO lo date ekkuva roju lu undela chusukoo monna maa team lo okadiki ext apply chethe 3 months ischaru already Aug 20 exipiring and ippudu November 10th varaku ichadu ....all the best 

and also ask ur manger RFE vasthe istahar ani .... or nuvu mee team lo toffu ayithe blackmail him I will change my job ani 

K bro

2 hours ago, chapstick said:

Nope. Got extension and also stamped without letter or email conversation. RFE chance ayite undi. Education evaluation pettandi with filing. Good luck !

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2019 at 2:53 PM, Sucker said:

Mee manager ni request chey help cheyyamani. Lekapothe oka mail pettamanu nee duties tho I think adi help avthadi anukunta. Maa Anna same chesadu approve aindi last year.

Email lo End Date, start date pettala? 

On 7/12/2019 at 4:49 PM, fasak_vachadu said:

Hi Chapstick

SOW lo date 5 months unte submit cheyaka povadame better kada. What are next alternative documents? MSA yes. 

On 7/12/2019 at 6:27 PM, Amrita said:

Nope. Got extension and also stamped without letter or email conversation. RFE chance ayite undi. Education evaluation pettandi with filing. Good luck !

see people like you fiss me off, neeku iyindhi ani 100% confidence tho NO yala chepthav

get the 7uck off of here 

On 7/12/2019 at 5:49 PM, fasak_vachadu said:

Hi Chapstick

yourock

On 7/12/2019 at 3:49 PM, chapstick said:

talk to you attorney and see if has something that he needs, if you dont have client letter 

like some people were saying,

• get a affidavit signed by co-worker and get it notarized 
  • send the reply from manager, confirming that they cant give client letter due to companies policy(this is help you confirm that you are working there)
  • ID card, Team pictures, you office calenders, your timesheets that you fill for client 

anything and everything you can think of, that can prove that you are working for the client 

good luck