H1b client letter ivatle

chapstick

9 hours ago, kasi said:

see people like you fiss me off, neeku iyindhi ani 100% confidence tho NO yala chepthav

get the 7uck off of here 

I have applied most ( except one) of  my h1b applications extns  amendments transfers even stamping without client letter. 

Be the way  ppl answer say based on experiences and virtual people expectations meet ayyi niku kavalsina answer avvalsina avasaram ledu. Mind your language and this is public forum and i have right to give my opinion. If you have no tolerance and get irritated its your problem and not mine.

Also, client letter is never only reason for rejection. If it was i never should get h1b special rules just for me em levu.  Work assigning emails , badge etc petti vachayi naku. Niku ayyindemo ani andariki avvadu. I can say exact same thing you said to you but i wont.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chapstick

• JollyBoy

• kasi

• HridayRanjan

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/12/2019 at 5:48 PM, meri_zindagi said:

Dude, I got my extension approved for 3 years without client letter. And my other team members as well. Provide some affidavit and manager letter is mandatory clearly stating that your employment is managed by your employer and not the client. And SOW is important if you don't have client letter since that shows the agreement with client and get affidavit from client employee if it is possible. If you can't get client letter by any means don't mess up with other documents.

if the client lettterr doesn't mentionnn our emplyr name, and jst say that we r not to b considered their ft employeee then & also if the witch vendor is not givin me a prime vendor letter part of my rfee. would a coworrker affidavvit work if so wherre can i gett it done on sunday ??

1 hour ago, Aakupacccha_caradu said:

if the client lettterr doesn't mentionnn our emplyr name, and jst say that we r not to b considered their ft employeee then & also if the witch vendor is not givin me a prime vendor letter part of my rfee. would a coworrker affidavvit work if so wherre can i gett it done on sunday ??

At least get them to mention the vendor name..then vendor letter lo Mee employer name vunte you can establish the relationship...I got my 3 year extension last time like this