Chandrayyan-2 called off after technical glitch.

Android_Halwa

4 hours ago, battu said:

I didn't feel good from the beginning.. Usually, it's not ISRO's natural way of doing business they usually keep calm and anounce results. For some reason, ISRO has been vocal and building up to the event.

May be Modi dhaya.. publicity ki vadukundham anukunnadu emo..

It’s just that you may not be following isro updates but usually they announce everything before hand without any fanfare or folklore like they did this time..

The issue is with the launch vehicle, GSLV and we always had issues with GSLV unlike PSLV which is one of the most successful launch vehicles on earth...

Chandrayaan-2 will go to farthest end of the moon, the unknown universe where no one have been to and no one has an idea how it would be..

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The issue is with the launch vehicle, GSLV and we always had issues with GSLV unlike PSLV which is one of the most successful launch vehicles on earth...

Chandrayaan-2 will go to farthest end of the moon, the unknown universe where no one have been to and no one has an idea how it would be..

I think the rocket is just for putting the payload into the earths orbit not taking it all the way to the moon. Manam sling shot method lo going towards moon. I think its the size of payload which decides pslv or gslv rocket to use