S. 386 Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act Bill Update

tacobell fan

india lo bajjil ashop tea shop pettukunna full happy ga unda vachu ekkada life baga risk inkko chalo back to hme land slogan tesuku ravali appude mana vallu bagu ayitharu ...............US mein kuch nahi hai Desi ka kadak Chai mein jo majja 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

30th ki senate close Malli break ki. Aa lopu lepinchu vuncle senate lo malli

Actual ga Oct varaku law chedham ane thinking lo vunde. Ippudu pass aina next year nundi changes vuntayi. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

30th ki senate close Malli break ki. Aa lopu lepinchu vuncle senate lo malli

Nenu already tolded inko 5 years add ayina kuda ila ne wait chestam ani, kani nuvvu "Vuuu" annav uncle. 

This is what Senator Perdue said:

"We have some language that needs to be clarified, and I still have some concerns about the impact this legislation would have on some specific industries, in not only my state [Georgia] but in the country. I want to work with Senator Lee in addressing these concerns and come to a resolution on this very quickly. I commit to working with him and his team to make sure that we get to a resolution because we want the exact same thing"

2 minutes ago, 6srrj said:

This is what Senator Perdue said:

"We have some language that needs to be clarified, and I still have some concerns about the impact this legislation would have on some specific industries, in not only my state [Georgia] but in the country. I want to work with Senator Lee in addressing these concerns and come to a resolution on this very quickly. I commit to working with him and his team to make sure that we get to a resolution because we want the exact same thing"

not only him twitter lo inka vere senators unnarani talk nadustundi