ey state better to settle down

ranam_007

NC(Charlotte and Raleigh) vs Virginia(Richmond, Herndon, Ashburn, Aldie..etc) VS Maryland with good school zone and federal jobs. please provide your city, zip code and home community name. Think to settle down in any of these locations. If you want to make fun of this thread please stay away. genuine answers, please 

4 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

NC(Charlotte and Raleigh) vs Virginia(Richmond, Herndon, Ashburn, Aldie..etc) VS Maryland with good school zone and federal jobs. please provide your city, zip code and home community name. Think to settle down in any of these locations. If you want to make fun of this thread please stay away. genuine answers, please 

Go to North Dakota if you want peaceful life

8 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

Nc -mini seattle ani vinna bro . Richmond ok kk . Maryland konchem costly but good area. 

7 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Nc -mini seattle ani vinna bro . Richmond ok kk . Maryland konchem costly but good area. 

If You know the city name and home community(good schools) name close to dc federal offices doesn't mean 5-10miles, ready to travel 1-2hrs distance

38 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

I am in Oklahoma City bro, rent 4 BR house for 1299. Very good school district. State job with $140 per hour billing to my employer. Chill life 

1 minute ago, Selfgoal said:

I am in Oklahoma City bro, rent 4 BR house for 1299. Very good school district. State job with $140 per hour billing to my employer. Chill life 

nee skill enti babu

54 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

VA

MD

NC

59 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

Federal jobs ayite Herndon/Ashburn/Aldie + Maryland. I would prefer Ashburn/Aldie. Nice place and has good public transport to DC. Maryland little more expensive but closer to DC. Heard Akkada schools better than Ashburn/Aldie though. EX resident of that place. *n$

Aey state better ante my opinion is Denver, CO.

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Federal jobs ayite Herndon/Ashburn/Aldie + Maryland. I would prefer Ashburn/Aldie. Nice place and has good public transport to DC. Maryland little more expensive but closer to DC. Heard Akkada schools better than Ashburn/Aldie though.

why everyone is saying Maryland is expensive?? naa friend gaithersburg,Maryland lo vuntaadu.vaadiki single bedroom 1000 dollors rent,vaadi office kuda 10 mins drive, mari herndon lo ayite 1 bedromm 1500 ki takkuvaki raadu