నాకు అవమానం జరిగింది | H1B Life in USA

kevinUsa

16 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

10gey ani thatha tolded kada, inka yenduku ee cuttonseed kahanilu chicha. BTB aa video lo undi nuvvena endi house theesi. intha intentional ga vesav thread.

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

no eedio.. matter enti kaka??

if you are not able to watch the video or if you not happy with the video - very simple - you can leave the thread 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

if you are not able to watch the video or if you not happy with the video - very simple - you can leave the thread 

Thadu okkate vadilesthe chala country kuda na BAA 

The Video from TRUMP is being wrongly interpreted....  The Context was about being racist and he was answering to it...... And it is being interpreted anyway we like .. gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

The Video from TRUMP is being wrongly interpreted....  The Context was about being racist and he was answering to it...... And it is being interpreted anyway we like .. gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236

Baa adi ardam kavalsina vaallaki ardam aindi. Twiuter squad batch hungama thappa akkada matter ledu. Chill baa 

13 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

I didnt say any of that U nasty nela ticket kaka.. I just asked what is the matter.. 

how can I react without knowing the matter..

and my other post is based on the video title..