moving back to India for good. this weekend..13yrs Industry

Narcos

22 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

Same boat. 11+ years and moved back to India 4 months back. I think it takes Atleast 1 to 2 years to get adjusted back to original life 😁 and some times i feel that I made a wrong decision by leaving US but the time that I am able to spend with my parents, brother, cousins and friends makes me forget everything else. 

@ts 

congratulations and welcome to India bro. 

Planning to move can you give more details .. are you working there or business etc . Thanks 

what are the challanges ? Can we avoid them if plan ? Or they just can’t be unavoidable 

1 hour ago, reddyeee said:

Same boat. 11+ years and moved back to India 4 months back. I think it takes Atleast 1 to 2 years to get adjusted back to original life 😁 and some times i feel that I made a wrong decision by leaving US but the time that I am able to spend with my parents, brother, cousins and friends makes me forget everything else. 

@ts 

_-_ True

24 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

Planning to move can you give more details .. are you working there or business etc . Thanks 

what are the challanges ? Can we avoid them if plan ? Or they just can’t be unavoidable 

Some are avoidable and some are not. 

Working for now but at the same time spending some time on my future projects (not related to IT) so that I can stop working for someone after 5 years. 

Traffic, roads, people behavior, too much crowd, waiting in line even if you go to top hospitals, most of the people with no time sense are few things you can’t avoid. Appointments teesukunna hours hours wait cheyyali ekkadiki vellinaa. Everything will come to your home if you have money though. 

Gated community, car and two wheeler, plan for second income in case you are not filthy rich, try to have as much quality time as possible with your parents, in laws, brother/sis family etc to forget the down side of moving to India. 

3 hours ago, BabeJustin11 said:

em kadu bro . everyone will be happy . first konni days problem avthadi.. but slowly you get used to it. parents tho undadam is the best thing , they feel good. 

@gr33d

US vachina kothallo adjust avvataaniki ela time patidoh idhi anthe...

5 hours ago, kidney said:

challenges ki ready avvu baa. 

nenu 11 yrs US, returned to ind for gud last yr .. ind lone vunna.. 

Money/ settlement toh paatu - inka chala challenges vuntayi - antha vesy kaadhu silent_I1

takes some time, just relax - nd u'll b back

Uncle, mana US driver license chupiste India license istara? Or malli learners, tharvata driving test antu saavagodtaara??

5 hours ago, kidney said:

challenges ki ready avvu baa. 

nenu 11 yrs US, returned to ind for gud last yr .. ind lone vunna.. 

Money/ settlement toh paatu - inka chala challenges vuntayi - antha vesy kaadhu silent_I1

takes some time, just relax - nd u'll b back

explain kids for me???

5 hours ago, reddyeee said:

@ts 

babooru, 11+ antea.....whats your motive to go back??

5 hours ago, reddyeee said:

@ts 

11+ and not talking about kids antea no generator ??? or you  ugly 

21 minutes ago, jobseeker1 said:

Uncle, mana US driver license chupiste India license istara? Or malli learners, tharvata driving test antu saavagodtaara??

Start from scratch unless you have old license already in India.. 

21 minutes ago, kasi said:

babooru, 11+ antea.....whats your motive to go back??

FIL health issue so wanted to give some valuable memories to my wife with her father.