moving back to India for good. this weekend..13yrs Industry

Narcos

5 hours ago, reddyeee said:

Same boat. 11+ years and moved back to India 4 months back. I think it takes Atleast 1 to 2 years to get adjusted back to original life 😁 and some times i feel that I made a wrong decision by leaving US but the time that I am able to spend with my parents, brother, cousins and friends makes me forget everything else. 

@ts 

congratulations and welcome to India bro. 

6 hours ago, kidney said:

challenges ki ready avvu baa. 

nenu 11 yrs US, returned to ind for gud last yr .. ind lone vunna.. 

Money/ settlement toh paatu - inka chala challenges vuntayi - antha vesy kaadhu silent_I1

takes some time, just relax - nd u'll b back

8 hours ago, Narcos said:

after spending 13 yrs in his country ...made money ,,,,moving back to India...back to basics

congratulations.... you guys did it 

19 minutes ago, kasi said:

11+ and not talking about kids antea no generator ??? or you  ugly 

Kids gurinchi matladithe ne or nee laa common sense lekunda nasty comments cheste ne generator vundhi anukunte .. I dont mind letting you imagine what ever you want. by the way too much curiosity about others kids and generators is some kind of disease 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

FIL health issue so wanted to give some valuable memories to my wife with her father. 

Malli USA ki vacche chances unnaya ?

Just now, xano917 said:

Malli USA ki vacche chances unnaya ?

Left for good since I don’t see a future here without green card but my old company wants to apply H1B again when ever I want to return (Not a consultancy). My new company applied for business visa and I may visit US for some short trips.

6 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

Kids gurinchi matladithe ne or nee laa common sense lekunda nasty comments cheste ne generator vundhi anukunte .. I dont mind letting you imagine what ever you want. by the way too much curiosity about others kids and generators is some kind of disease 

matter cheppakunda...sollu endhuku, direct ga point ki ra 

kids untea yala deal chesaru???

8 hours ago, Narcos said:

after spending 13 yrs in his country ...made money ,,,,moving back to India...back to basics

lot of them who went there.. are wondering how to come back... hopefully u planned it better with ur future so that u don't have to come back!

16 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

FIL health issue so wanted to give some valuable memories to my wife with her father. 

Aadarsha husband vi ba nuvvu...Good luck

Just now, kasi said:

matter cheppakunda...sollu endhuku, direct ga point ki ra 

kids untea yala deal chesaru???

What is there to deal man. My kid is just 1 year old and US lo ela kid ni raise cheyyalaa ani bhayapadda and moving to India changed everything. close relatives andaru kindaki dinchakundaa choostunnaru ikkada 😁

Kids ardham chesukune age ithe you can make them understand why you are moving to India. Ardham chesukokapothe laakku povadame if you think you are doing good to them. Vaalle ardham chesukuntaru future lo. Education, extra activities anni India lo kuda best services available ippudu so first 1 or 2 years adjust avvadaaniki time pattina they should be ok.

7 hours ago, kidney said:

challenges ki ready avvu baa. 

nenu 11 yrs US, returned to ind for gud last yr .. ind lone vunna.. 

Money/ settlement toh paatu - inka chala challenges vuntayi - antha vesy kaadhu silent_I1

takes some time, just relax - nd u'll b back

Seperate post veyyi..challaneges of moving back

9 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Good luck bhayya.. Vacheyi India ki. 

Sakkaga parents ni chusuko vaallu aanandha padatharu.. 

it depends on parents too... 

12 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

What is there to deal man. My kid is just 1 year old and US lo ela kid ni raise cheyyalaa ani bhayapadda and moving to India changed everything. close relatives andaru kindaki dinchakundaa choostunnaru ikkada 😁

Kids ardham chesukune age ithe you can make them understand why you are moving to India. Ardham chesukokapothe laakku povadame if you think you are doing good to them. Vaalle ardham chesukuntaru future lo. Education, extra activities anni India lo kuda best services available ippudu so first 1 or 2 years adjust avvadaaniki time pattina they should be ok.

cool if your kids is an year old that ok lea....

but i would differ with your hypocritical ideology, but i wouldnt extend this discussion........have fun man, wish u all the best.......you made the rite decision 

6 hours ago, BabeJustin11 said:

em kadu bro . everyone will be happy . first konni days problem avthadi.. but slowly you get used to it. parents tho undadam is the best thing , they feel good. 

demga leka mangala varam anatundhi idi

idi geuniue feeling iythea 11...13 yrs tharvathano, H1B rakapotheano povu bhayya..........

• Upvote 1