moving back to India for good. this weekend..13yrs Industry

Narcos

6 hours ago, reddyeee said:

Same boat. 11+ years and moved back to India 4 months back. I think it takes Atleast 1 to 2 years to get adjusted back to original life 😁 and some times i feel that I made a wrong decision by leaving US but the time that I am able to spend with my parents, brother, cousins and friends makes me forget everything else. 

@ts 

congratulations and welcome to India bro. 

happy for you bro 

em badha padaku u saw both sides of the coin ani @kiladi bullodu antundey

Plan chesi inko country kuda velli undu

World map lo only USA undha enti ?

5 hours ago, ParodyPig said:

Come to India and sit 1 hour near US Consulate. Then you tell me 

Nen last weekend DMV lo 3 hrours wait chesa ikada wait cheyadaniki manaki em noppi undadhu

adey india lo line lo wait cheyandi ra ante bloody country bloody PM ............antha CBN ey chesadu

ani andari meeda ninda estharu ani  @Paidithalli antunde. Anta Assamey

2 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Nen last weekend DMV lo 3 hrours wait chesa ikada wait cheyadaniki manaki em noppi undadhu

adey india lo line lo wait cheyandi ra ante bloody country bloody PM ............antha CBN ey chesadu

ani andari meeda ninda estharu ani @paidthalli antunde

eppdyna india lo MRO ki poyava??

nee mundhi unavadu 2.50mins wait chesadu, iythea enti bhaya??

india lo nenu license office kea vella kuda US ki drives licnese vachindhi.......india lo money n balupu matters.......if you are rich yes, India is the country to live in

kids kosam vella ani chepthe iypoyedi ba parents anatam entha varaku correct oo neke teliyali but anyways you dis what you wanted to do.

hope it works out ba

13 minutes ago, kasi said:

cool if your kids is an year old that ok lea....

but i would differ with your hypocritical ideology, but i wouldnt extend this discussion........have fun man, wish u all the best.......you made the rite decision 

Thanks bro. Nenu just hypothetical gaa cheppa anthe but Hypocrisy anukunna ok bro in some cases especially when we are taking some forced decisions that impact our kids future. 

16 minutes ago, kasi said:

demga leka mangala varam anatundhi idi

idi geuniue feeling iythea 11...13 yrs tharvathano, H1B rakapotheano povu bhayya..........

good one. slipper shot

9 hours ago, Narcos said:

after spending 13 yrs in his country ...made money ,,,,moving back to India...back to basics

Cc's and personal loans entha max out chestunnavu belle mundhu

3 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

Thanks bro. Nenu just hypothetical gaa cheppa anthe but Hypocrisy anukunna ok bro in some cases especially when we are taking some forced decisions that impact our kids future. 

hypothetical enti saamy, 1 yr kid hypothetical aasilent_I1

9 hours ago, Narcos said:

after spending 13 yrs in his country ...made money ,,,,moving back to India...back to basics

Voluntarily Moving back or Rejected aaaah? Image result for brahmi gifs

7 hours ago, reddyeee said:

Same boat. 11+ years and moved back to India 4 months back. I think it takes Atleast 1 to 2 years to get adjusted back to original life 😁 and some times i feel that I made a wrong decision by leaving US but the time that I am able to spend with my parents, brother, cousins and friends makes me forget everything else. 

@ts 

congratulations and welcome to India bro. 

True no amount of fcking money can replace this.......... Our time on earth is limited.......... US lo 65 varuku undi Dollars sampadinchi retire ayyesariki Nee mundu evaru undaru.

India has good oppurtunities as well......... Just need some patience......... India will become the start up hub of the world by 2030 and we're on our way to become middle income economy and worlds 2nd largest economy soon.

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Sare final ga back velli waste antav !

ledu bhayya.....i would love to plan n go back to india.......India lo king la brathakochu raaja....

i have issues with hypocrisy of people and their far from truth ideologies