moving back to India for good. this weekend..13yrs Industry

Narcos

Just now, problem said:

Both countries lo pros and cons untayi......main thing is us lo roads are food, no traffic, less pollution, good work envt than india......

Agree. 

India ki velli edaina chinna city or town nearer to metropolitan lo settle avvadam is a better option konthavaraku pollution nundi escape avvadaaniki. 

5 minutes ago, problem said:

Both countries lo pros and cons untayi......main thing is us lo roads are food, no traffic, less pollution, good work envt than india......

india lo if you dont plan on living in cities

no traffics less pollution.......if you plan on working in IT labor again after you go back, i pity you 

and i was shocked to see the infrastructure development india(was in india 6 months back)........they are decents betweeen towns, 

5 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

US health care system worst in the world. Developed country ane musugu lo business chesi padesaru. even americans rant about the system.

Yes!

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

naku iythea ma oorlo lonea undali.....oorlo untu 50K-2L per month income vachey 

plus some assets undali.......depends on how you want to live 

i dont want to go back to india......and live in Hyd/Bang and do the same labor job again.......if i goto india, i want to be like a king 

i dont want to be a labor india....society akkada chelchi chelchi chendaluthundhi.......i dont think i am brave enough to take it 

@3$% nee bdaha naku ardam ayindhi 

with wife and kids ah na mari undedhi ? king la bathakatam ante em cheyali ani edanna safe business ah  

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

ya US lo health/dental the worst dude.......India lo super specialty doctors super cheap when compared to US 

again if you want to go back or live in india..........be rich 

Agree!

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

@3$% nee bdaha naku ardam ayindhi 

with wife and kids ah na mari undedhi ? king la bathakatam ante em cheyali ani edanna safe business ah  

adhea ikkada.....ikkada labor ga pani.....india ki poyi hyd/bang lo undhi IT job chesthu...malli edo parent kosam vellam ani cheppi :P

look up the internet dude.....india has lot of money....tons 

manam ikkada nunchi velthea, manaki koni values n manaki hard work ki alavatu padiuntam and with global exposure........you will be successful no matter what you do......as long as you plan well 

8 hours ago, reddyeee said:

Same boat. 11+ years and moved back to India 4 months back. I think it takes Atleast 1 to 2 years to get adjusted back to original life 😁 and some times i feel that I made a wrong decision by leaving US but the time that I am able to spend with my parents, brother, cousins and friends makes me forget everything else. 

@ts 

congratulations and welcome to India bro. 

What are the concerns? Pls share it so it would help others plan accordingly on their move .

Which city did you move to ?

11 minutes ago, kasi said:

adhea ikkada.....ikkada labor ga pani.....india ki poyi hyd/bang lo undhi IT job chesthu...malli edo parent kosam vellam ani cheppi :P

look up the internet dude.....india has lot of money....tons 

manam ikkada nunchi velthea, manaki koni values n manaki hard work ki alavatu padiuntam and with global exposure........you will be successful no matter what you do......as long as you plan well 

positive attitude tho chepav yes true....india lo people lazy untaru emo manakanna anipisthadi......

Offshore galu aythe pani ey cheyaru show chestharu cheyamante

example ki konni business lu cheppu bro

32 minutes ago, kasi said:

india lo if you dont plan on living in cities

no traffics less pollution.......if you plan on working in IT labor again after you go back, i pity you 

and i was shocked to see the infrastructure development india(was in india 6 months back)........they are decents betweeen towns, 

Ikkada nundi india poyedhe parents kosam and peaceful life kosam, malli IT life lo etla potham cheppu. IT lo pothe appudaina parents ki dooram e ga

7 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

sontha desaniki pothu chinna pilladini hostel vesinattu feel avtunaru putti perigindi akade kada

But comfort and easy life and paisal ki alavatu padi, avanni vadilesi pothunna emavuddho ani feeling anukuntale.

filla fook thread @3$% 

abababababa intiki povadaaniki enni emotions ooo @3$%@3$%

1 hour ago, kasi said:

ya US lo health/dental the worst dude.......India lo super specialty doctors super cheap when compared to US 

again if you want to go back or live in india..........be rich 

Bhayya rich depends on what you value. If you value relationships... make sure to win people..If you value money make sure to make tons of it..

Money is undoubtedly VERY important.. but its value changes as you grow. 

Ask any 60+ persons.. they like to have 10 Lakhs or spend time with children.. many will go for children. But again each individual is different..  Nothing wrong in any perspective.