moving back to India for good. this weekend..13yrs Industry

Narcos

1 hour ago, kasi said:

naku iythea ma oorlo lonea undali.....oorlo untu 50K-2L per month income vachey 

plus some assets undali.......depends on how you want to live 

i dont want to go back to india......and live in Hyd/Bang and do the same labor job again.......if i goto india, i want to be like a king 

i dont want to be a labor in  india again....society akkada chelchi chelchi chendaluthundhi.......i dont think i am brave enough to take it 

I don’t want to say but for suppose intha sampadinchi or plan chesi evadoo road paina taagi sarigga bandi nadapaka accident chesi nuvvu paiki potey ?? 

#justasking 

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

I don’t want to say but for suppose intha sampadinchi or plan chesi evadoo road paina taagi sarigga bandi nadapaka accident chesi nuvvu paiki potey ?? 

#justasking 

ippudu okavela nuvu na message ki reply type chesi heartattck vachi pothea em chesthav basu......nekea ee question errifukathavam laga anipitam leda.......

okavela nee attitude pyna statment meeda base iyiuntea please change it asap.....else you will end up like loser :)

all you can do is try....analyse....learn.....retry and repeat

#justFYI 

1 hour ago, JohnSnow said:

Ikkada nundi india poyedhe parents kosam and peaceful life kosam, malli IT life lo etla potham cheppu. IT lo pothe appudaina parents ki dooram e ga

90% manalvu.....infact 95-99% valu will end up in metros....living far from thier hometowns

but still preach being close to parents(from distance perspective \)

44 minutes ago, nijamena said:

Bhayya rich depends on what you value. If you value relationships... make sure to win people..If you value money make sure to make tons of it..

Money is undoubtedly VERY important.. but its value changes as you grow. 

Ask any 60+ persons.. they like to have 10 Lakhs or spend time with children.. many will go for children. But again each individual is different..  Nothing wrong in any perspective.

dude what are you talking about 

every couple that both working US leave thier kids in daycare and come evening tired and cant play with kids....what 10L and 60+ people are you talking about 

and values are bullchit in india...its always money..period

1 hour ago, kasi said:

ippudu okavela nuvu na message ki reply type chesi heartattck vachi pothea em chesthav basu......nekea ee question errifukathavam laga anipitam leda.......

okavela nee attitude pyna statment meeda base iyiuntea please change it asap.....else you will end up like loser :)

all you can do is try....analyse....learn.....retry and repeat

#justFYI 

I will not have regrets, coz I did all I could do to my dependents and myself, always I strive to live in the moment and to make myself happy. 

Naa attitude kaadu laddu kaadu just future adì ani Idi ani think chese ideology ni question chestunna, who knows what happens next ani naa bottomline. Thinking abt future anedii oka brama ani naa thinking. Deniki nannu loser anna underachiever anna nen feel kaanu neeku clarity vuntey ade saal. 

1 hour ago, sboyr2r said:

#justasking 

Emi aitadi ! 911 ki phone cheste kanisam cemetry daka aina tesukeltaru ! India lo aithe dog death e ! Royal ga poyamu anukovachu ! India lo aithe prati roju savu lage vuntadi

19 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

I will not have regrets, coz I did all I could do to my dependents and myself, always I strive to live in the moment and to make myself happy. 

Naa attitude kaadu laddu kaadu just future adì ani Idi ani think chese ideology ni question chestunna, who knows what happens next ani naa bottomline. Thinking abt future anedii oka brama ani naa thinking. Deniki nannu loser anna underachiever anna nen feel kaanu neeku clarity vuntey ade saal. 

antea you did plan anea kada???

you did think about the future of all you dependents??? i dont understand your though process.....i think you are conflicting yourselves 

i never said anything about not living in the moment...i think you misunderstood what i was talking about :)

12 minutes ago, jua_java said:

Emi aitadi ! 911 ki phone cheste kanisam cemetry daka aina tesukeltaru ! India lo aithe dog death e ! Royal ga poyamu anukovachu ! India lo aithe prati roju savu lage vuntadi

eppudyna ikkada nunchi dead body india ki pampali anthea nana sankalu nakali kada man.....

24 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

just wanted to ask are living at this given moment of time or are you working to pay bills in the future, i mean end of the month for this month 

1 hour ago, kasi said:

90% manalvu.....infact 95-99% valu will end up in metros....living far from thier hometowns

but still preach being close to parents(from distance perspective \)

Nenaithe business pettesukoni settle aipotha intlo vallaki daggariga.. USA dhatithe IT cheyya inka

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Nenaithe business pettesukoni settle aipotha intlo vallaki daggariga.. USA dhatithe IT cheyya inka

so  plan according......india needs more entrepreneurs like us.......when i mean us, people going from US ki india know what hard work means......we respect money n people......and we have exposure