moving back to India for good. this weekend..13yrs Industry

Narcos

I was busy could not respond yesterday...picha filla nakodukulu comentlu 10gutunnaru... ppl who came around 2006-07 made money and have other means of making money other than IT..we dint come on OPT or CPT and doing Lavdalo kooligiri...so meeru mee lavadlo comments 10geyandi...if u really interested in moving back proces ask...else go back and deal with ur daily isuues and get happy with ur chex posts...btw i am a longtime dber in almost all DBs

1 hour ago, Narcos said:

I was busy could not respond yesterday...picha filla nakodukulu comentlu 10gutunnaru... ppl who came around 2006-07 made money and have other means of making money other than IT..we dint come on OPT or CPT and doing Lavdalo kooligiri...so meeru mee lavadlo comments 10geyandi...if u really interested in moving back proces ask...else go back and deal with ur daily isuues and get happy with ur chex posts...btw i am a longtime dber in almost all DBs

Annayya gatla gussa gaaka. Entha venakeskuni potunna. Kids school and india poi em chestunna lanti basic kochens cheppi maa lanti pilla fruits ni deevinchamani @samaja_varagamana adugutunnadu. 

• 2 weeks later...

TS, dabbulu wire tf chestunnava unnavi. Online lo india nundi wire 25k max ani vinna oka bank lo. Bank ki in person vellali more than 25k transfer ayithe annadu. House ammesina vallu india lo visa tho stuck ayinavallu bulk amount ela transfer chesukuntaru when they r in india

On 7/18/2019 at 12:41 AM, Narcos said:

after spending 13 yrs in his country ...made money ,,,,moving back to India...back to basics

wasted 13 yrs of your life by calculated savings in 40 yrs of prime life. 

6 hours ago, speedracer said:

wasted 13 yrs of your life by calculated savings in 40 yrs of prime life. 

@speedracerbhayya i never did calculated savings .. but found routes to make more money like becoming mestri early and investing in India when lands and properties were not expensive as now...after one week here I think except traffic ..if u r in LA or NYC or DC...this is jujubi...rest all ok.. here u get more value if they know u r rtnd NRI and things will fall in place

9 hours ago, Merabharathmahan said:

TS, dabbulu wire tf chestunnava unnavi. Online lo india nundi wire 25k max ani vinna oka bank lo. Bank ki in person vellali more than 25k transfer ayithe annadu. House ammesina vallu india lo visa tho stuck ayinavallu bulk amount ela transfer chesukuntaru when they r in india

@mera_bharat_mahanyou can do as much as you want if you show the source..mine is DCU and with 50$ wire charges you can but just inform your receiving bank about the incoming money and they will do rest.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:14 AM, Narcos said:

@mera_bharat_mahanyou can do as much as you want if you show the source..mine is DCU and with 50$ wire charges you can but just inform your receiving bank about the incoming money and they will do rest.

DCU lo entha allow chestadu international wire one transaction lo.  Exchange rate bagubtada. chase vadu online lo ayithe 25k max in one transaction for international wire in 24 hrs annadu. 25k kante ekkuva cheyalante in person branch ki vellali annadu. 

On 7/28/2019 at 6:14 AM, Narcos said:

Exchange rate baga istada. One transaction lo limit entha online transfer lo. Meeru use chesara. 

• 9 months later...
On 7/17/2019 at 10:41 PM, Narcos said:

after spending 13 yrs in his country ...made money ,,,,moving back to India...back to basics

Have you moved back yet ? How’s the life @Narcos vuncle. ?