sahiti group - ameenpur/chandanagar - prelaunch

You_Know_Who

32 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

maa office lo okathanu invest cheyadaniki velthey  20 floors permission vachindhi ani cheppadu anta but actual ga only 5 floors matramey permission vachindhi

secondly, u'll have to pay whole amount in 3 months from now.. u will get property after 4 years hopefully ! fingers crossed...

Tesukunnada mari? Any idea abt locality and any other cons there ?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Mirchi

• lddaritho

• jua_java

• You_Know_Who

• 2 months later...
On 7/23/2019 at 7:11 PM, You_Know_Who said:

Hi folks....I would like to give it a try..evaraina interest unte please pm ..we can try to form a group , discuss the pros and cons and may as well negotiate with the builder... Thanks!

HI Dude,

I'm planning this week, but to my surprise this post is from June but they where saying that it is started just a month back.

Now I doubt the credibility, can you please share your number to discuss the options please.

On 12/8/2019 at 1:01 AM, vamsi9025 said:

HI Dude,

I'm planning this week, but to my surprise this post is from June but they where saying that it is started just a month back.

Now I doubt the credibility, can you please share your number to discuss the options please.

Guys even am planning to get into this.. If anybody formed a group, please pm me.

• 2 weeks later...

SAHITI CONSTRUCTION - AMEENPUR

Hi, We went to the location and have seen the area. akkada inka em start kaledhu. ikkada ee project gurinchi reviews last 6 to 7 months nunchi unnay. they are saying they do start by this month or next month.. inka em start kaledhu. place isolated place laga untundhi with hills and trees. asalu a hills  clear cheyadaniki entha time paduthundo teliyadhu . naku telisina information 32 floors . 8th or 9th floor 32 Lakhs ista annaru 2BHK. for booking amount is 5 lakhs and have to pay remaining in 30 days. i dont think its Fake .. because vallu chala projects chesaru. kani a boomi antha flat cheyadaniki naku telisinadhanni batti 1 year ayna paduthundhi and vallu inka boomi pooja cheyaledhu last month. ippudu teliyadhu. builder floor laga istaru so GST undadhu. they do allot the flat now with clear documents and after build up they do give the particular flat. manam builder floor thisukunte ila RERA wont help if there is any issue. they are raising funds now to build up .. i have more information about this.. intha type cheyadam kastam ga undhi. intha type chesthundhi just to give information about this.. if coming to my decision i want to wait for 2 to 3 more months to check. present bagane undhi to invest but if they get any issues in future with anything if they can not give intime or if they can not able to give finally.. we gonna loose and RERA also wont help in this. and coming to locality dhaggaralo Janapriya appartments unnay and place is fine.

Hi.. Evaraina invest chesara?.. Nenu eeroje motham dabbu kattesaanu.. Jan 2024 lo istadata.. Construction not yet started.. Pls ping to 9666617562 if anyone purchased

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I have invested here for 3 BHK when I went to INDIA last Dec. Can you please suggest is this trustable.

I went of there office and  it looked to me genuine. I have even saw other pending constructions of Sahiti.

Is anyone invested here we can get in to a watsapp grp to discuss on authenticity

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/7/2020 at 4:39 AM, KranthiShravani said:

Hi Guys, I am planning to invest with in this week... 

Can somebody who has already purchased the flat share  contact number..? 

I have few queries. 

Has anybody booked recently flats in this project?. It has been almost 1.5 years but still they have not started the project any update on the GHMC approval.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like Sahiti Group is a fake real-estate company. I invested in ameenpur project approx one and half year back with pre launching offer. Till now there is no progress. Land also not with the name of Sahiti Group. Even they didn't have proper knowledge how to apply HMDA permissions. Every time HMDA file getting rejected with same reasons.

Sahiti started almost 4 to 5 Projects in Hyderabad with same prelaunching offers. Till now they almost gain approx 1000cr. And invested 10cr to show the customers they applied for permissions.

If anyone is going to invest in Sahiti, don't trust their verbal communications. Just ask them to document in letterhead.

• 1 year later...