Sublease problem in bayarea

lacumba

2 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

you cannot call to cops if you sub-lease the apartment in a written form or  thru the property management. 

you can call to cops after August 5 , if 1. she doesn't pay rent or not leaving the home. 

You have 100% right if you didn't lease for her and if you pay the August rent. 

Cops will resolve in 30 mins. 

When you call the cops tell that it is not emergency but its a critical situation and make sure you pay the August rent by that time  and have certain proofs you messaged and email  to her. Have proofs ready. Before you call the police , go to her and give one day time to leave the apartment other wise you are going to take a further step by calling police. make it a amicable  . Even if she didn't react or reply then you have 100% right on your apartment by styaing outside of your apartment. 

Thanks got it. I have to the last month's rent anyways. 

Sub leasing definition for the outside world is a room sharing  for a limited time . you can kick  off the room sharing person anytime by calling the police if they don't pay the rent or mis-behave or after certain notices verbally through text or email . you have 100% right on your property . 

12 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Did you move to Dallas? I thought you were going to ping me once you are in town and settled down?

@chittimallu_14

Bhayya I was going to contact you myself. Yes I moved to Dallas, Ft Worth to be specific. But yeah been settling down and also traveling a bit over the past 2 weekends. I will PM you. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@chittimallu_14

Bhayya I was going to contact you myself. Yes I moved to Dallas, Ft Worth to be specific. But yeah been settling down and also traveling a bit over the past 2 weekends. I will PM you. 

ok... nuvu free ayyaka once everything settles down ping me... we can catch up. Your work place is very close to where I live... we can do lunch or something when you can... im mostly working from home or travelling so if im in town i should be able to catch up for lunch

2 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

Sub leasing definition for the outside world is a room sharing  for a limited time . you can kick  off the room sharing person anytime by calling the police if they don't pay the rent or mis-behave or after certain notices verbally through text or email . you have 100% right on your property . 

As much I want to get rid of her by calling cops , I want to keep myself out of trouble. So it does not come back to bite me later. My lease ends the end of next month. 

10 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah andariki bokkalu paddayi bhayya ee situations lo if it makes you feel any better. A friend of mine lost close to 6k in San Francisco in a situation like this, pedda la**da lo place adi as far as renting is concerned. Astronomical rents and on top of that ilanti laws malli

Thank you @tennisluvr

42 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ichindhe chillar fook beram malla dhaanlo cops/security ni pilsudu, throwing her out anta... things happen man, I think she had some emergency like she said. Let it be and look for someone else for the last month or eat up the cost 

+10001

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Wait cheyatam best emo ;) till the end of d month 

i doubt if she leaves promptly at end of the month..give or take extra 5 days.