Telangana CM announces Rs 10 lakhs worth benefits to every household in his village

r2d2

kcr_1.jpg?itok=QBvDpVJx

Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has announced that his government will give Rs 10 lakh worth benefits for income-generating activities to every household in his native village of Chintamadaka. While there is no Government Order or scheme document regarding his announcement yet, the CM said in a public meeting in the village that there will be no ‘eligibility criteria’ for availing this benefit. All 2000-odd households in Chintamadaka and neighbouring Machapur and Seetarampalli, irrespective of caste or religion will get this benefit.The CM visited his village on Monday and said that Rs 200 crore would be spent on this scheme. Amidst loud cheers from the crowd, he said, “I am granting it right away, and the GO will be issued tomorrow. This 10 lakh would be given to all, irrespective of caste and religion. I know that everyone here is in debt, there is no upper caste who is well-off here.”

“This is a sign of my love to every individual in this village, which has made me who I am,” he said.

He also directed his nephew, MLA Harish Rao, the Collector and local authorities to conduct a health check up to all the villagers and take their blood samples, so that they create a health profile of the entire village. “After the success of this, the same would be extended to the entire constituency,” he said, adding, “I have a vision that a comprehensive health profile should be created for the entire state with blood samples and medical history. If someone meets in an accident their medical history should be available with a click of a button, and their blood group would be easily accessed.”

12 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

He also directed his nephew, MLA Harish Rao, the Collector and local authorities to conduct a health check up to all the villagers and take their blood samples, so that they create a health profile of the entire village. “After the success of this, the same would be extended to the entire constituency,” he said, adding, “I have a vision that a comprehensive health profile should be created for the entire state with blood samples and medical history. If someone meets in an accident their medical history should be available with a click of a button, and their blood group would be easily accessed.”

India lo click of a button tho panulu chepistadata eedu... please dont play with people's lives man... do thorough health checkups before treating someone..

11 minutes ago, yochanarp said:

telangana lo kcr peru shaashwathanga nilichipothundhi. father of telangana ani piluchukuntaaru...bakkoda gattodiveraa

yep..Hes the Jathipitha of telanga like gandhi for india

1 minute ago, DammaDakkaDolly said:

intlo enni families untey extra 10laks per family anta.

ghoram... thu

anduke manam aa 10laks vache time ki aa chintamadaka move aythe free ga dobbachu 

Image result for indian money count gif

Just now, boeing747 said:

anduke manam aa 10laks vache time ki aa chintamadaka move aythe free ga dobbachu 

Image result for indian money count gif

Before 1954 rule apply chestaranta