Pakka desk pandi

Kuyya

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

vammo. worst amma. epudu ela unna kani health bagokapothe matram full considerate untaru. all roomies till date.

touch wood

adhi gurthu pettukone inka edhina adjust avvali anipisthadhi for me.

Oka roomate tea 2 hrs kachedi every day nenu edo pics chupistunte inko friend ki ah tea pattukoni vangindi to see and i was on bed . Oka chukka tea tana velu mida padite she dropped cup on my back. 4 months work from home cheyalsi vachindi. Thing was she never used to even ask how am i feeling though she was scared on that day. Hopeless days. Na karma ala undi anthe bad time ela masthu unnayi. :3D_Smiles_216:

Just now, Amrita said:

Oka roomate tea 2 hrs kachi nenu edo pics chupistunte ah tea pattukoni vangindi to see and i was on bed . Oka chukka tea tana velu mida padite she dropped cup on my back. 4 months work from home cheyalsi vachindi. Thing was she never used to even ask how am i feeling though she was scared on that day. Hopeless days. Na karma ala undi anthe bad time ela masthu unnayi. :3D_Smiles_216:

:( 

14 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

oka time lo nenu oka tamil pilla, inko kerala pilla untunde. evaru vandina andarki vanduthunde. Best times.

get to taste all kinds of dishes 

Same here all vantakalu tasting. Cooking turns

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

what if one shares a pure platonic emotional bond outside marriage. is it still considered as adultery?

Yes it is !! Na varaku ayite emotional cheating is more serious than sharing bloody physical relationship. 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Oka roomate tea 2 hrs kachedi every day nenu edo pics chupistunte inko friend ki ah tea pattukoni vangindi to see and i was on bed . Oka chukka tea tana velu mida padite she dropped cup on my back. 4 months work from home cheyalsi vachindi. Thing was she never used to even ask how am i feeling though she was scared on that day. Hopeless days. Na karma ala undi anthe bad time ela masthu unnayi. :3D_Smiles_216:

2 hours chai pedthada. Em chai adi? 

Feel sorry for you. 4 months ante chaala severe burns ae

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Most of the women are worst..they are opportunistic, mean and selfish beings.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-women-are-meaner-to-each-other-than-men-are-to-women-2018-03-05

E topic meda minimum 1 hour discuss cheyochu and 1 book kuda rayochu..already unnai kuda ex: Tactical guide to women

2 minutes ago, Scada said:

Most of the women are worst..they are opportunistic, mean and selfish beings.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-women-are-meaner-to-each-other-than-men-are-to-women-2018-03-05

Adadaniki aadade sethuruvu - I accept it. Thats the brutal truth. Except relationships/lust for women aspect , men are amazing people than women. I agree it being a woman. 

• Thanks 1