X-box vs Play station

kiraak_poradu

11 minutes ago, ARYA said:

lol it has nothing to do with the console kiddo you have to pay for all good game cds and they are on two platforms...

I guess he is talking about exclusive games emo bro, ps4 has advantage here

1 hour ago, kiraak_poradu said:

naku veeti gurinchi knowledge ledu

yedi better chepoithe konukoni aadukuntam.

Cook and eat, don’t waste money on this piggy 🐷 fellow 

3 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Lol, fact a  kada bro  xbox one under 200,

Decent gaming pc atleast 1000....

Ayina @kiraak_poradu has to decide...

hmmm , you get what you paid for bro, sorry I though you were the thread starter.

Or, you could buy an iPad and get literally dozens of games for a fraction of the cost with replay value, range and variety! iPad mini is very mobile and goes everywhere you go - even on vacations.

Many games are also available on Apple TV.

48 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

pillalakaite e rendu manesi edana piano or guitar with music class lo veyadam best.

You can learn a ton of music on a tablet.

1 hour ago, kiraak_poradu said:

buy gaming pc

2 hours ago, kiraak_poradu said:

raja ochinava 

unopened ps4 spiderman bundle undi intlo kavala cheppu ship chestha.

chinnu gadiki games cds kuda istha with joystick ping me

28 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

raja ochinava 

unopened ps4 spiderman bundle undi intlo kavala cheppu ship chestha.

chinnu gadiki games cds kuda istha with joystick ping me

nijama as usual sollu dobbuthunnava?

2 hours ago, ARYA said:

lol it has nothing to do with the console kiddo you have to pay for all good game cds and they are on two platforms...

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Kids ki em telusthayi le avanni

Lol Guys...i am not noob in gaming..i have ps4..everyone knows most of the games available in both... 

but i am talking about some exclusive games which are designed for particular consoles...   

for example god of war only for play station doesn’t available  in xbox and that is M rated game...

minecraft was initially xbox only recently they released to play station...thats kids game...

These are just examples....

if you go to the play station store you find more T or M rated games...than E or E10+

PS4 all the way. Sony knows how to make gaming consoles with their 40 years of gaming industry experience. From PS one to the massive hit PS2. Microsoft was not even into gaming consoles until PS2. Microsoft made some gains in capturing market due to small blunder that PS made in during Xbox 360 and PS3 tenure. PS3 had a custom processor which was far more superior than the Xbox 360, but Sony didn't provide good software to develop games, on top of that Xbox Microsoft behavior of funding money to gaming studio to release games on Xbox 360 first did allow them to gain some market.

PS4 is more superior than the Xbox one when it was released around 2014. In the case of PS4 Pro and Xbox One X currently being sold models of PS4 and Xbox One, Xbox one has slightly more RAM, which doesn't give any significant benefit. Both Xbox One and PS4 models are at end of life, we will be getting the next generation console next year.

Reliability Sony is best. Look for Xbox hardware issues online. During Xbox 360 time frame, red ring of death of Xbox consoles was very common.

I have all the consoles except for the latest PS4 pro and Xbox one X but mostly play on PS4.

4 hours ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Sony odu PS5 release chestadata ee year end lo.. wait seyy appatidaka.. ledantey XBox konukkoni aaduko..

I have PS4 its okay.. games bagunnay naaku kavalsinavi.. Cricket dorkuthaledu EA sports odidi sooper undedi appatlo ..