• Spartan

• tacobell fan

• MagaMaharaju

• shaw183

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Katravelli said:

I have been buying puts on this for almost a month and lost about 8K 

short cheyi...inko 10k unte chusi..Monday roju dini results unai..agapatalaniki padutadi dini stock

Just now, shaw183 said:

short cheyi...inko 10k unte chusi..Monday roju dini results unai..agapatalaniki padutadi dini stock

they were running ut of raw materials until last week, but things got settled down . Now they are at full pace, so outlook might be good.

Just now, shaw183 said:

taste ela undi bro

Liked it..anduke ga addicted...like the Juicy Patty which is difficult to get in Veggies.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Vegetarians ki e fake blood and meat yuck anipistundi ani na feeling.@~`

no. its reverse...we have been missing some good options on Menu :D

I think stock will rise on earnings... with the buzz created sales should have been up and full year guidance kuda raise chestharu and kotha products annouce chestharu so will wait after the earnings I will buy puts again still holidng puts 187 strike kani enthaku thagguthaledu hopefully repu thagguthadi ani anukuntunna but will see

Just now, Katravelli said:

I think stock will rise on earnings... with the buzz created sales should have been up and full year guidance kuda raise chestharu and kotha products annouce chestharu so will wait after the earnings I will buy puts again still holidng puts 187 strike kani enthaku thagguthaledu hopefully repu thagguthadi ani anukuntunna but will see

it will breach 210 mark i guess for the results...

Just now, Spartan said:

it will breach 210 mark i guess for the results...

Expensive $hit for consumers, it can only make leaps if they can mass produce and sell to fast food chains. Because consumers sucks and they already buy what they want. They can't spike it unless someone sign up in volume. Which is a feed for stock.

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Expensive $hit for consumers, it can only make leaps if they can mass produce and sell to fast food chains. Because consumers sucks and they already buy what they want. They can't spike it unless someone sign up in volume. Which is a feed for stock.

Burger King sign up was big deal..i think others will also make a move.

But as the production goes up..i think the quality will get bisketted..thats the reason I want to move away from it.

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

no. its reverse...we have been missing some good options on Menu :D

Emo naku beetroot aey tinabudhi kadu. Raktham raktham anipistundi. Try cheyali sometime but a meat like feeling makes me backoff. @3$%

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Dunkin' is launching a breakfast sandwich with Beyond Meat sausage

190723154110-dunkin-beyond-meat-beyond-s