India The Great

Athadu007

Starting from now in 30 years India will become super power 

All western countries will feel bad that they dont have great family and friend support like in this country. 

Money is not everything for us. 

OKapudu manalo 100 lo 10 people talented vunte 8 people will go to USA and other countries and settle. 

Now everyone is working hard, I mean yentha mandi vellina inka smart people vundi pothunaru, vallani apatam kastam. 

CRICKET lo india ante yela aythy bayapaduthunaro future lo India ante migatha countries mana talent chusi vaniki pothayi. 

Already people lost interest in foreighn countries as they are getting everything back in India, a cream antha ( specially IITS are staying back in country good sign, my own brother is one among them )

If they can come up with some competing app like FB, whatsapp , twitter, vallani apatam evari valla kadu. Go India Go. 

5 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

If they can come up with some competing app like FB, whatsapp , twitter, vallani apatam evari valla kadu. Go India Go. 

China ki already unnayi

The problem with india is the incapability of people to quickly learn and adapt and lack of originality in the people who do, they merely ape the west. And the most important problem is that indians are coward worshipers of people in power, thats why instead of absolutely rejecting corrupt and uneducated goons they elect them again and again. It's poverty levels are still endemic and far higher than China, Brazil or other emerging markets. Added to this is religion-related human rights abuses like the backward caste system. I'm only stating a fact. The caste system still exists. India can have a Mars mission but cannot efficiently address serious human rights problems and in my view not nearly enough is being done on that. India has a strong military, is rising economically (though per capita remains a big issue) has a developing space programme and digital/telecommunications sector. But its poverty, corruption and religious BS, all prevent it being a superpower. And denials of these problems don't help. It has a long way to go.

7 minutes ago, aakathaai said:

Yetraa ee madhya salahaalu kooda isthunnaaventra antha peddhodivi ayipoyaavaa

Ledhu baa adho ala yogurt vuncle salaha isthe yes annanu anthe.

3 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

Starting from now in 30 years India will become super power 

All western countries will feel bad that they dont have great family and friend support like in this country. 

Money is not everything for us. 

OKapudu manalo 100 lo 10 people talented vunte 8 people will go to USA and other countries and settle. 

Now everyone is working hard, I mean yentha mandi vellina inka smart people vundi pothunaru, vallani apatam kastam. 

CRICKET lo india ante yela aythy bayapaduthunaro future lo India ante migatha countries mana talent chusi vaniki pothayi. 

Already people lost interest in foreighn countries as they are getting everything back in India, a cream antha ( specially IITS are staying back in country good sign, my own brother is one among them )

Iits na lol

They are useless in research

Let's look at the sad state of affairs -

• water (no water crisis in 1950 with only 300M population - now multiplied 5X)
  • electricity (?)
  • transportation (?)
  • over-population! (most populous country by 2030 and 2.5B by 2100)

http://www.andhrafriends.com/search/?q=over-population

http://www.andhrafriends.com/search/?q=overpopulation

Now, what are the odds??