Kadupu.... suggestions please

Respected_Sir

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

em aithadhi

Your body needs carbs. Even if you are fat, it will need carbs to produce the right hormones and keep the organs going. 

If you are ideal weight it is never advisable to go zero carbs for long periods. Cutting down should always be done in cycles.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staysafebro

• Respected_Sir

• MagaMaharaju

• ShwethaNaidu

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Your body needs carbs. Even if you are fat, it will need carbs to produce the right hormones and keep the organs going. 

If you are ideal weight it is never advisable to go zero carbs for long periods. Cutting down should always be done in cycles.

I don't go zero carbs . But low carbs though. BMI lo ideal weight only but more towards upper end. Trying to be the other end.

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Veg options kuda cheppu to improve energy levels n get rid of body cramps.. without reducing weight.. 

3 minutes ago, riashli said:

Veg options kuda cheppu to improve energy levels n get rid of body cramps.. without reducing weight.. 

fanner

fofu

finach

11 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I don't go zero carbs . But low carbs though. BMI lo ideal weight only but more towards upper end. Trying to be the other end.

I don’t know why you want to diet so much when you have asthma. Carbs can keep your other organs going. You should be avoiding anything that causes bloating. Don’t work out but you should at least walk off your carbs. 

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

I don’t know why you want to diet so much when you have asthma. Carbs can keep your other organs going. You should be avoiding anything that causes bloating. Don’t work out but you should at least walk off your carbs. 

I do weights atleast twice a week and cardio remaining days. I do take carbs but limited portion.

6 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I do weights atleast twice a week and cardio remaining days. I do take carbs but limited portion.

Your weight goals should be long term and so should your food discipline. You can’t afford to slip up. Keto similar diet will cut fat, but like I said they mess up other vital processes in your body. Ideally cutting down involves exercising more. So slowly you have to increase the resistance so that the body gets used to some amount of strenuous activity. Ayina how can you go to Canada? Asala north weather is not good at all..

4 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Your weight goals should be long term and so should your food discipline. You can’t afford to slip up. Keto similar diet will cut fat, but like I said they mess up other vital processes in your body. Ideally cutting down involves exercising more. So slowly you have to increase the resistance so that the body gets used to some amount of strenuous activity. Ayina how can you go to Canada? Asala north weather is not good at all..

Bold: Agreed

Canada weather part is a huge concern for me

Vancouver anukuntunna. Hope it works in US only. 

35 minutes ago, riashli said:

Cramps ante are you dehydrated? Energy ki ayithe try nori. Soy, tofu, Greek yogurt, whey protein if you wanna go that route. 

My morning meal on most days is a 900 calorie smoothie. Banana, strawberry, oats and high carb whey. Breakfast done in 2 mins lol.