Many people are moving from California to Texas

tacobell fan

On 7/26/2019 at 7:23 AM, futureofandhra said:

It's time to move to Bay area hope rents come to 1000 from 2500

Idi Asha laga leda .... Atyasha laga vundi... [IMG] 

10 hours ago, sattipandu said:

150k offer vasthey jump kodadaamani choosthunnam me and wife , so just checking 

enni years experience bro? if you are competitive in your field and have 4-7yrs of experience.. I would ask you to target 130-150K.. 7-10yrs target 150K+.. 10yrs I would surely say 200K.. 

On 7/26/2019 at 8:23 AM, futureofandhra said:

It's time to move to Bay area hope rents come to 1000 from 2500

avunu bro.. vellipoyinolla mansions anni move in ayina vallaki in-state package laaga panchutunnaru.. :P 

18 minutes ago, MRI said:

enni years experience bro? if you are competitive in your field and have 4-7yrs of experience.. I would ask you to target 130-150K.. 7-10yrs target 150K+.. 10yrs I would surely say 200K.. 

recently joined in seattle for 190K 6 months back , wife yet to find job here.

we dont like the housing prices here,  next best offer texas nunchi vasthey move avvali anukuntunna 

andukey pirce comparision cheskuntunna 

5 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

we dont like the housing prices here,  next best offer texas nunchi vasthey move avvali anukuntunna 

Which technology?

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

seattle lo 190k vastuna kuda intha alochistunnava... 🤭

19 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Seattle lo 190K antey.. TX lo easy ga 130K ki kooda happy ayipovachu.. no state tax kada bro.. also there are many websites that compare salaries for different locations..

meeru ee field.. mee spouse ee field? Stereotyping.. Seattle and softwar antey.. ee Microsoft or AWS ayyundochu.. growth gurinchi kooda alochinchukondi.. 

14 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

seattle lo 190k vastuna kuda intha alochistunnava... 🤭

Seattle lo 190K.. may be with his experience.. annattu alochinchu bro.. he doesn't sound like a guy early in his career..

1 hour ago, MRI said:

haha.. vellu vella erri political movements vesukuni Texas ki potunnara? Rednecks and conservative gallu baga pedataru ley..

lived here for one day shy of 12 yrs... zero cases of racism or any other issues with the "rednecks" you talk about... and I deal with them on a regular basis at work place.. .like proper hourly workers these are

6 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

lived here for one day shy of 12 yrs... zero cases of racism or any other issues with the "rednecks" you talk about... and I deal with them on a regular basis at work place.. .like proper hourly workers these are

i did not say they will be racist or violent.. i felt they were strong with morals and not fake liberals.. they stand their ground and not allow these fake agendas get any storm.. CA vallaki adey correct annanu bro..

Just now, MRI said:

i did not say there will be racist or violent.. i felt they were strong with morals and not fake liberals.. they stand there ground and not allow these fake agendas get any storm.. CA vallaki adey correct annanu bro..

ok understood... 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

damn bro.. you made me realize that even I completed 16yrs today.. :) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

ok understood... 

i consider californians are fake liberals.. my dream is to settle South of LA area but have been postponing it since some time.. :)

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

i consider californians are fake liberals.. my dream is to settle South of LA area but have been postponing it since some time.. :)

haha naku bore kottinappudalla youtube lo SJW fails videos choostha... sagam mandhi akkadolle untaru aa videos lo :lol: