Murthys law firm

KaipuRaja

25 minutes ago, SnehamKosam said:

UNV issue endi??

University of Northern Virginia black listed around 2011 time lo . A college ki CPT 1st day apply chesina vallaki kallaki radar ah adedo antaru adi kuda vesaru. My friend L1 nunchi F1 midaki ah univ to vachindi and i was telling her dont apply for day 1 cpt its super risky and worst univ adi and ITU ani. But  she wanted to continue working so vinaledu oka sem agi apply cheyi CPT in good college ani cheppina. Papam adi ah week aey join ayindi and semester just started ah univ black listed. Ventane she landed into immigration issue. TVU kuda same time black listed.  She was terrified as adedo radar vesaru and asked her not to go out of county/ some miles radius. Ammayi and L1 mida vachindi inka full she was shivering. Papam gone through so much. FInally 2 yrs picha struggle taruvata i94 lekunda she got her h1 approved after 3 RFE's with 2 different petitions.

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

UNV issue appudu oka friend landed in trouble. Appudu ah complicated case Shiela murthy tesukundi. Immediate ga ITU ki she moved and then dealt with RFE she got for her FT job. 2years struggle taruvata approved without i94. Btw she got approved after moving as FTE  to paypal. Appadi varaku OPt mida work chestu evi deal chestu 3 times RFE padi chalane she suffered. Bane expensive. But 2011/2012 lo she had great name ippudu anta success rate ledu. For short while she was blacklisted for taking up some cases ani ekkado chadivinattu gurthu. Btw this girl L1 to H1 tippalu padi finally got h1b.

Ramineni law firm kuda chala good. He is our lawyer. Naku speciality occupation padindi last year and i had no email conversation or client letter. Federal client and asalu RFE vachaka kuda em support cheyaledu. He filed another petition with education evaluation, ,malla a query rakunda documentation munde pettadu and i got approved without email conv /client letter.  He is cheaper and has good success rate. Research cheyandi. 

Even I am with Ramineni Law firm, Woburn,MA. They are good. RFE vachinde 2016 lo education- work related and CPT related. They suggested me take Academic evaluation. RFE got cleared.

8 minutes ago, kittu_123 said:

Even I am with Ramineni Law firm, Woburn,MA. They are good. RFE vachinde 2016 lo education- work related and CPT related. They suggested me take Academic evaluation. RFE got cleared.

2015 H1b transter RFE, h1b extns, amendments and My GC with new company anni Ramineni aey. Ma company asthana lawyer _-_

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

2015 H1b transter RFE and My GC with new company anni Ramineni aey. Ma company asthana lawyer _-_

Naa employer ki valle attorney last 5 years

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

nenu bhi baapans  ??(*

Adi sare but bapan sati bapan ni kottadam why? R-R, C-C, K-K chudu enta manchi ga untaro? Ila kottukunedi B-B aey no unity @3$%

Just now, Amrita said:

Adi sare but bapan sati bapan ni kottadam why? R-R, C-C, K-K chudu enta manchi ga untaro? Ila kottukunedi B-B aey no unity @3$%

we need a baapan NTR to unite us ))(<

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

Wow.. it’s quite odd for a db regular like you to not get it...

Manvallu ante mana caste vallu ane anukunna enni rojulu kuda :giggle:

Honestly i dont pay attention those gajji threads or posts.