Equifax endangered millions. It’s now hoping you won’t seek $125

tacobell fan

If you were affected by the Equifax breach, you qualify for either $125 or up to 10 years of free credit monitoring. Los Angeles Times columnist David Lazarus breaks down the data breaches at Equifax and Facebook and what consumers can do about it.

EAbJGkoUEAAIqmE?format=jpg&name=medium

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Neeku 10years credit monitoring option lekundey annav??

Yes, they only gave me three months. Now they are even crying to offer $125. This got escalated quickly. 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Yes, they only gave me three months. Now they are even crying to offer $125. This got escalated quickly. 

Fucktards... naku govt already free credit monitoring isthadi so I chose $125 ledantey I would have gone with the 10year free credit monitoring option ... 

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Fucktards... naku govt already free credit monitoring isthadi so I chose $125 ledantey I would have gone with the 10year free credit monitoring option ... 

Neeku sarkar benefits bagunayi.health insurance free aa? Inka em free?

Their default offer is credit monitoring - which will cost them literally just pennies for the whole 10 years!

$125 only if you already have credit monitoring.

Based on the information you provided, our records indicate that your personal information was not impacted by this incident. Equifax has worked hard to make the “Am I Impacted” tool as accurate and up-to-date as possible.

_-_

Time spent: 10 hours

Why?

• Large amount of time for going through many old accounts and changing passwords / card numbers
  • Time spent setting up password manager
  • Time spent researching a reputable credit monitoring service
  • Time spent researching and calling businesses to ensure identity theft has not occurred
  • Setting many credit monitoring alerts / bank monitoring alerts to track any potential breaches
  • Time spent researching Equifax case / filling out this form
  • Time spent aiding friends / family ensuring their information has not been compromised

Copied that from reddit...Use those points and claim 250 instead of just 150

6 minutes ago, Jalsarayudu9 said:

Time spent: 10 hours

Why?

• Large amount of time for going through many old accounts and changing passwords / card numbers
  • Time spent setting up password manager
  • Time spent researching a reputable credit monitoring service
  • Time spent researching and calling businesses to ensure identity theft has not occurred
  • Setting many credit monitoring alerts / bank monitoring alerts to track any potential breaches
  • Time spent researching Equifax case / filling out this form
  • Time spent aiding friends / family ensuring their information has not been compromised

Copied that from reddit...Use those points and claim 250 instead of just 150

em kadu ga