Mazda CX5 Pricing

KiranUSA

I'm looking to buy Mazda CX5 2019 GT with Premium Package ( Exterior Deep Crystal Blue) in Chicago area and one of the dealer offered me $33,100 out of door price for cash payment. What should be the reasonable offer i can make to the dealer ? Evarina recent ga konnara if so entha ayindi OTD

MSRP is $34115 
Sale Price is $31,713
Tax $2633
Doc Fees 456
Price OOD : $33,302 cash payment

58 minutes ago, KiranUSA said:

I'm looking to buy Mazda CX5 2019 GT with Premium Package ( Exterior Deep Crystal Blue) in Chicago area and one of the dealer offered me $33,100 out of door price for cash payment. What should be the reasonable offer i can make to the dealer ? Evarina recent ga konnara if so entha ayindi OTD

MSRP is $34115 
Sale Price is $31,713

Tax $2633
Doc Fees 456

Sale price is 7% under MSRP. Not a great price. Usually invoice price is 6 to 7% under MSRP. Dealerships still offer another 5 to 6% under Invoice price. Try  costco pricing with your friends membership and talk to a dealership that costco recommends.

10 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Sale price is 7% under MSRP. Not a great price. Usually invoice price is 6 to 7% under MSRP. Dealerships still offer another 5 to 6% under Invoice price. Try  costco pricing with your friends membership and talk to a dealership that costco recommends.

Never knew that cost co does this .... [IMG]

7 hours ago, KiranUSA said:

MSRP is $34115 
Sale Price is $31,713
Tax $2633
Doc Fees 456

go for it

1 hour ago, starocky said:

I got CX9 touring for 36K with Bose audio

Which model bro .... I mean... Touring or Grand Touring FWD or AWD ?? ani .... 

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Which model bro .... I mean... Touring or Grand Touring FWD or AWD ?? ani .... 

endho janalu andharu SUV antane AWD kontaru kaani...adhi emi use avuthadho doubte.... better go with FWD and get some useful features for the same price

11 hours ago, KiranUSA said:

MSRP is $34115 
Sale Price is $31,713
Tax $2633
Doc Fees 456

Bargain to 26K idiot 

I bought Audi Q7 said 58K, bargained for 45K without taxes pandi 🐷 fellow