Mazda CX5 Pricing

KiranUSA

17 hours ago, jpismahatma said:

Crv any day 

CRV 2019 model test drive chesa nachaledu and couple of friends have issues with tranmission in 2019 model . Earlier models are good if you can bare the road noise.

17 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

7 seater ante spacious ki mini van best

ledu ante try honda pilot

Truecar/Farmers  E-Price: $ 27.755

2019 pilot ex

22 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Sorry man..don't take me wrong.. reslae values on those vehicles is not that great

But if you really liked the vehicle...just go to truecar and see what others r paying in your area

ROFL.. .mana desi bakaraluu andhaaru em kondham annna dhaaani ammithe paisal vasthaayaa ani chooodadam eppudu maaaruthaarooo...

FYI resale postsale thokkka sale em undaadhuu..when u trying to sell the car chaala factors consider chesthaaruu not only the make of the car....eppudu grow up aithaaro

2 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

ROFL.. .mana desi bakaraluu andhaaru em kondham annna dhaaani ammithe paisal vasthaayaa ani chooodadam eppudu maaaruthaarooo...

FYI resale postsale thokkka sale em undaadhuu..when u trying to sell the car chaala factors consider chesthaaruu not only the make of the car....eppudu grow up aithaaro

Eye-opener post ..go and tell this to Kelly blue book and jd power. Papam vallaku knowledge leka .they are estimating high resale value for vehicles that have better transmission, engine life and better engineering while assembling and quality testing which are dominated by Toyota and Honda. And also the time they take in between release of all new vehicles is longer compared to other brands as they leave no room for failures.

Also Tell them that Indians are fools since they estimate high resale value for Toyota, Honda products, who in reality contribute to less than 8% of total sales of Japanese vehicles every year, while remaining are brought by local home grown population. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Eye-opener post ..go and tell this to Kelly blue book and jd power. Papam vallaku knowledge leka .they are estimating high resale value for vehicles that have better transmission, engine life and better engineering while assembling and quality testing which are dominated by Toyota and Honda. And also the time they take in between release of all new vehicles is longer compared to other brands as they leave no room for failures.

Also Tell them that Indians are fools since they estimate high resale value for Toyota, Honda products, who in reality contribute to less than 8% of total sales of Japanese vehicles every year, while remaining are brought by local home grown population. 

toyota and honda better engineering aaa .... okay sCo_^YsFun_duh2

7 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

paisame paramatma em chestam..... nak telsinodu okadu oka old chevy use chestadu vaadi honda civic meeda miles ekkuva aitay ani.....

16 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

paisame paramatma em chestam..... nak telsinodu okadu oka old chevy use chestadu vaadi honda civic meeda miles ekkuva aitay ani.....

7 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

toyota and honda better engineering aaa .... okay sCo_^YsFun_duh2

I already explained why..I can again what extremes and limits they go to maintain accuracy. Don't confuse engineering with added features.

Engineering is building something that goes long way in performance , quality and sustainability

On 7/27/2019 at 10:35 AM, KiranUSA said:

I'm looking to buy Mazda CX5 2019 GT with Premium Package ( Exterior Deep Crystal Blue) in Chicago area and one of the dealer offered me $33,100 out of door price for cash payment. What should be the reasonable offer i can make to the dealer ? Evarina recent ga konnara if so entha ayindi OTD

MSRP is $34115 
Sale Price is $31,713
Tax $2633
Doc Fees 456
Price OOD : $33,302 cash payment

I think it's overpriced by around 3k 

P.S. : I have CX5 2014

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

I already explained why..I can again what extremes and limits they go to maintain accuracy. Don't confuse engineering with added features.

Engineering is building something that goes long way in performance , quality and sustainability

lol :giggle:

12 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

lol :giggle:

Wow a 3 letter word - lol and a smiley adds so much value to your counter argument.

here is the the reason toyota , honda are the best suvs - they make sure every elemnt including the bolt size are tested to the limits. For exams the size of some of the strut assembly are different for each country. in brazil they are bigger because japanese did some ground research and found that manholes in brazil are bigger than USA and they went beyond the design to make them last longer. GM FORD dont do these.

another example is Toyota etios in india, they have washproof dashboard control panel !? why ? because dealers in india use soap to clean interior including panels. No matter how many times toyota requested no to, they still. So they went forward and made washproof panels. So by the time they take input and produce the car in to market, the car is already 2 years behind the competetion. Toyoto parts suppliers hates toyota because how stringent they are in quality. They use the certificate proudly saying we supply parts for toyota and when car manufacturers like GM and ford wants a quality suppliers they go directly for them because they are already proven. visa versa is not true.

GM ford and dodge they make cars even before the technology is adopted and tested. If you buy the FORD or JEEP or CHEVI you get the most advanced vehicle but at price of being recalled .. dealer chuttu tirugutha vundali.. American car companies  aim  to target customers like you. They want to make you feel that you have to drive most updated car every two years to keep their sales pitch high.

If you want a long reliable car go for toyotas - no other car comes close. May be honda and nissan come little close but no other car manufacturer match reliability of Toyota. They even have helicopters in their headquarters in Japan, where they fly to get the parts from part supplier to actually test them in the headquarters, instead of sending the technicians on the high speed rail to part supplier workshop.  While Ford GM and dodge they just order them over phone because they are too busy producing the next product for capitalistic market.

If you want most advanced and latest designed car at expense of getting recalls and less reliabillity - go for GMC , FORD, JEEP SUVs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

lol...avna...get involved in an accident and you will know the value of honda or toyota..:giggle:

On 7/27/2019 at 8:38 PM, ShwethaNaidu said:

Bargain to 26K idiot 

I bought Audi Q7 said 58K, bargained for 45K without taxes pandi 🐷 fellow 

40k pamputa, send me your Audi Q7 pandi 

42 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Wow a 3 letter word - lol and a smiley adds so much value to your counter argument. 

here is the the reason toyota , honda are the best suvs - they make sure every elemnt including the bolt size are tested to the limits. For exams the size of some of the strut assembly are different for each country. in brazil they are bigger because japanese did some ground research and found that manholes in brazil are bigger than USA and they went beyond the design to make them last longer. GM FORD dont do these.

another example is Toyota etios in india, they have washproof dashboard control panel !? why ? because dealers in india use soap to clean interior including panels. No matter how many times toyota requested no to, they still. So they went forward and made washproof panels. So by the time they take input and produce the car in to market, the car is already 2 years behind the competetion. Toyoto parts suppliers hates toyota because how stringent they are in quality. They use the certificate proudly saying we supply parts for toyota and when car manufacturers like GM and ford wants a quality suppliers they go directly for them because they are already proven. visa versa is not true.

GM ford and dodge they make cars even before the technology is adopted and tested. If you buy the FORD or JEEP or CHEVI you get the most advanced vehicle but at price of being recalled .. dealer chuttu tirugutha vundali.. American car companies  aim  to target customers like you. They want to make you feel that you have to drive most updated car every two years to keep their sales pitch high.

If you want a long reliable car go for toyotas - no other car comes close. May be honda and nissan come little close but no other car manufacturer match reliability of Toyota. They even have helicopters in their headquarters in Japan, where they fly to get the parts from part supplier to actually test them in the headquarters, instead of sending the technicians on the high speed rail to part supplier workshop.  While Ford GM and dodge they just order them over phone because they are too busy producing the next product for capitalistic market.

If you want most advanced and latest designed car at expense of getting recalls and less reliabillity - go for GMC , FORD, JEEP SUVs.

rofl american cars aa those are worthless .... ne lantolla valle google search engines batikevi.... goo and spend some time with local car meetups in your city... you wil know what engineering is in a car..... fyi i do my own regular maintenance on my in my own garage