Mazda CX5 Pricing

KiranUSA

16 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

lol...avna...get involved in an accident and you will know the value of honda or toyota..:giggle:

deductible ekkuva teeskomani db lo cheppara

15 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

deductible ekkuva teeskomani db lo cheppara

bandi total aite neku coverage market price estimate chese istadu which will be mostly based in kelly...nuvu 0 deductable teskunav ani market value ekkuva istada..:giggle:

4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

bandi total aite neku coverage market price estimate chese istadu which will be mostly based in kelly...nuvu 0 deductable teskunav ani market value ekkuva istada..:giggle:

idi matram nijam na car total ainappudu andukunna dani kante manchi amount vacchindi

22 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

rofl american cars aa those are worthless .... ne lantolla valle google search engines batikevi.... goo and spend some time with local car meetups in your city... you wil know what engineering is in a car..... fyi i do my own regular maintenance on my in my own garage

FYI I do my own maintenance as well. That doesn't make you a better person . 

If you are really a car guy, you would respect what other enthusiasts love about their cars, while not disrespecting them. It appears you self proclaim to be real enthusiast while letting others down by just mocking at them without actually quoting what makes them wrong..

And coming to mocking Indians, Indians contribute less than 8% of Toyota , Honda car sales. And Toyota and Honda sedans lead the industry in total number of sales. So if you are mocking Honda Toyota buyers , you are actually picking on regular American consumer.

So as per your expert analysis majority of car buyers in industry are stupid because they incline towards the long lasting , standard reliable Japanese manufacturers.

And coming to car meetups..I have my own meetups where we repair and talk about cars every Tuesday. We are also licensed in operating lifts and other gear which Including weilding and I am myself certified twice , with a diploma in advanced Auto Care.

You appear to be proclaiming yourself as an expert in engineering while not really talking about anything in detail about what engineering in other manufacturers marvels you !!

And if you think I live on Google searches , go to my threads in this db where I share my day to day experiences in garage about car maintenance.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

idi matram nijam na car total ainappudu andukunna dani kante manchi amount vacchindi

andatha mak telvad...just grow up ani neethulu septham

8 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

FYI I do my own maintenance as well. That doesn't make you a better person . 

If you are really a car guy, you would respect what other enthusiasts love about their cars, while not disrespecting them. It appears you self proclaim to be real enthusiast while letting others down by just mocking at them without actually quoting what makes them wrong..

And coming to mocking Indians, Indians contribute less than 8% of Toyota , Honda car sales. And Toyota and Honda sedans lead the industry in total number of sales. So if you are mocking Honda Toyota buyers , you are actually picking on regular American consumer.

So as per your expert analysis majority of car buyers in industry are stupid because they incline towards the long lasting , standard reliable Japanese manufacturers.

And coming to car meetups..I have my own meetups where we repair and talk about cars every Tuesday. We are also licensed in operating lifts and other gear which Including weilding and I am myself certified twice , with a diploma in advanced Auto Care.

You appear to be proclaiming yourself as an expert in engineering while not really talking about anything in detail about what engineering in other manufacturers marvels you !!

And if you think I live on Google searches , go to my threads in this db where I share my day to day experiences in garage about car maintenance.

ATB

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

lol...avna...get involved in an accident and you will know the value of honda or toyota..:giggle:

all cars total if u involve in accident...

1 hour ago, uyghur12 said:

enni accidents chesav babai... road la meedaki rakandi ra babu meeru

accident ante 2 parties untai...nuvvu velli evadni gudhapoina vere vadu vachi gudhi total chesina valuation process works the same way...mundu min knowledgetho threadloki vachi growup ani salahalu evandra babu

35 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

all cars total if u involve in accident...

even if its not a total...say crv and mazda with similar accidents sell cheydaniki try chesi deniki ekkuva resale vastado seppu...meru ivalsina salaha drive aite rest all lite teskoni mazda konukko or value aite desi cards konuko mani...so people should knw who should grow up 1st..:giggle:

On 7/27/2019 at 8:47 AM, Anta Assamey said:

Never knew that cost co does this .... 

bay area lo unte okasari near by costco lo velli kanukko vuncle. anduek aa vuncles tho thirigi, lokam lo em avuthundo kuda telusukuntalev ga @3$%

Just now, shamsher_007 said:

bay area lo unte okasari near by costco lo velli kanukko vuncle. anduek aa vuncles tho thirigi, lokam lo em avuthundo kuda telusukuntalev ga @3$%

grow up uncle...@3$%

21 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

even if its not a total...say crv and mazda with similar accidents sell cheydaniki try chesi deniki ekkuva resale vastado seppu...meru ivalsina salaha drive aite rest all lite teskoni mazda konukko or value aite desi cards konuko mani...so people should knw who should grow up 1st..:giggle:

cars pampuu.. resale chesi pedthaa