Murthy uncle dorakapatadu

kothavani

Just now, hunkyfunky said:

In another news, millions of dollars transferred from USA to unknown accounts.

In another unrelated news, tomorrow's 7pm show canceled. 

Show vuntadi.

Evari names bayataki raavu. 

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky said:

In another news, millions of dollars transferred from USA to unknown accounts.

In another unrelated news, tomorrow's 7pm show canceled. 

@3$% agreed

41 minutes ago, snoww said:

Show vuntadi.

Evari names bayataki raavu. 

I am surprised he even talked to media. Satish Vemana formed a group and is funding the attorney fees from a reputed firm ( $895 per hour + all other expenses )

He even started blackmailing others now to pay for the attorney fee or else his name will come out. 

I don't think he will reveal the names of heroines, as they are identified as victims in this case and doing so will be another crime. He is facing sex trafficking charges... He can expose other people who helped him, but whether they will be prosecuted or not depends on the proofs.

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky said:

I am surprised he even talked to media. Satish Vemana formed a group and is funding the attorney fees from a reputed firm ( $895 per hour + all other expenses )

He even started blackmailing others now to pay for the attorney fee or else his name will come out. 

I don't think he will reveal the names of heroines, as they are identified as victims in this case and doing so will be another crime. He is facing sex trafficking charges... He can expose other people who helped him, but whether they will be prosecuted or not depends on the proofs.

I think the real case here is that victims were black mailed. Those victims wont come forward now ( Either because of fear of getting defame or scare they will be harmed )  and also they are in India , So hard to get them here to testify. 

So this case wont go anywhere in near future.