It is very Difficult to understand women... friends example

Respected_Sir

15 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I know with time I feel I get needy in a relationship.

am one of those clingy and needy partners

Learn from the past ;) 

57 minutes ago, Scada said:

Most women think and act emotionally instead of being logical.

If she leaves that guy, all her emotional investment is gone into @ShwethaNaidu‘s potta. So she is ok with a abusive yet loving guy instead of losing a relationship.

If she leaves the guy, she had to start from scratch to find another partner. In traditional society now she is considered as “used” her value is depreciated significantly. Her chances of finding good partner are slim.

Known devil is better than yet to find angel

In any relationship the one who needs the other the least holds more power and controls the relationship.

Correct but such relationships are unhealthy and result in a begging situation with no balance of power.

Also, some people can leave a relationship just like that while some others want to stay, cry and “prove” themselves (it is their mindset) until it is all over and gone.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

Ration card is better.. anni dorukutayi

Ilanti life happiness undadu.. life long abuse tappa

If you are rational, you will treat most things in life with fairness. The give and take side of it is balanced. When you like someone, it is an unbalanced emotional equation. Once you unbalance it, you are going down a rabbit hole. It personally doesn’t matter as you are trying to convince yourself that this inequality is equal. Abuse or love you get depends on the magnanimity of the person on the other side.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Respected_Sir said:

My friend has girl friend who are in live in relationship. He beats her sometimes when they have arguments.

Recently he manhandled her badly leaving her with major injuries. Her parents came to know about this and

brought her home giving police complaint on boy. After sometime my friend convinced her to come back.

Her parents gave her warning that she will be completely abandoned her assuming that she is dead, if she goes this time.

She still went and staying with him without marriage. She is well off but this my friend is a middle class guy. Why these

girls ignore true lovers and run after these guys. What magic they do?

She is thinking he’s Arjun Reddy 

4 hours ago, riashli said:

Irrelevant point..

May be they truly like each other.. antha jarigina she went back to him.

Domestic violence ni support chesinatlu vundhi indirect ga... 

If she went back still it means they both fight each other but girl is taking majority of the beating ayundali..if not true..that girl is doing wrong