It is very Difficult to understand women... friends example

Respected_Sir

37 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Stockholm syndrome. Abusive relationships lo unnavallaki adhi abusive ani bayataki ochentha varaku telidhu.

mind ala tune aipothadhi. Bhayapaduthu untaru. They think they deserve that kind of treatment 

and they want to live in it

On 7/28/2019 at 7:25 AM, Respected_Sir said:

My friend has girl friend who are in live in relationship. He beats her sometimes when they have arguments.

Recently he manhandled her badly leaving her with major injuries. Her parents came to know about this and

brought her home giving police complaint on boy. After sometime my friend convinced her to come back.

Her parents gave her warning that she will be completely abandoned her assuming that she is dead, if she goes this time.

She still went and staying with him without marriage. She is well off but this my friend is a middle class guy. Why these

girls ignore true lovers and run after these guys. What magic they do?

sandeep vanga gaadi interviews ekkuva suttav anukunta %$#$

On 7/28/2019 at 6:37 AM, riashli said:

Irrelevant point..

May be they truly like each other.. antha jarigina she went back to him.

Stockholm syndrome vinnava. People get attached to their abusers.Move them away for extended period of time and they will realize that no feelings were involved