How to avoid Parents to stop chasing for marriage?

DBgirl

I did my MS I am currently working on OPT since 1 year. Parents are forcing me to get married. I am just 24 I dont want get married soon.How to avoid pressure from Parents and Relatives?

Dont engage in long conversations. Ah topic vaste avoid it for a while and talk anything but that topic. They will understand that you are not showing interest to talk about it. Vallake visukochi one day listening mode loki vastaru and will listen to your side of point. Appadi varaku vallu cheppede cheptaru manam cheppedi vinaru. This is my way of dealing my parents whether it be in any aspect. @3$%

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Dont engage in long conversations. Ah topic vaste avoid it for a while and talk anything but that topic. They will understand that you are not showing interest to talk about it. Vallake visukochi one day listening mode loki vastaru and will listen to your side of point. Appadi varaku vallu cheppede cheptaru manam cheppedi vinaru. This is my way of dealing my parents whether it be in any aspect. @3$%

Ala cheste evaru iana bf unnaru emo ani doubt padutaru emo kada akka

11 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Ala cheste evaru iana bf unnaru emo ani doubt padutaru emo kada akka

Then discussion and listening mode comes faster no ?  Pelli Vishayam lo parents are kinda very stubborn asalu enduko chachina mata vinopinchukoru . My parents are like that interest ledu ani cheppina Oka alliance lo they try to convince me to peaks  as if they are guys parents . To create impact about what I feel I use this trick *n$

Just now, Amrita said:

Then discussion and listening mode comes faster no ?  Pelli Vishayam lo parents are kinda very stubborn asalu enduko chachina mata vinopinchukoru . My parents are like that interest ledu ani cheppina Oka alliance lo they try to convince me to peaks  as if they are guys parents . To create intensity I use this trick @3$%

Inga chesukova ippatlo mari

4 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Inga chesukova ippatlo mari

Timing batti kakunda Manishi batti chesukunta sir . +-

Amma Nanna Kosam emanna cheyagalanu but evadino Pelli chesukoni  preminxhalenu . If I am not happy they won’t be happy anyways too . Tyagalu cheyadam kashtam sir .

• Like 1