Qatar airways travel experience

Venkatlukky

Hi Bro,

Qatar airways   ela untadi, have to travel india , december; with 2 years kind and family; emirates, ethihad and Qatar, which one is good ; i had travelled earlier in Emirates, ethihad and not Qatar; price variation is 600$ less in Qatar compare to Emirates,

please suggest based on ur experiences..

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

Qatar is good.. kids are always a challenge.. there will not be any gross issues with experiences with Qatar.. go for it..

Thanks Bro

Qatar is great. You will be totally fine. Their long haul aircraft is much newer than EK & EY. in fact their regional aircraft is much much better than other ME3. Go for it.

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

They use A350 and B787 (Doha to Hyd)... what else do you need haha 

ezzattly. both are awesome. i flew business and economy on both. sweet ride

52 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

Hi Bro,

Qatar airways   ela untadi, have to travel india , december; with 2 years kind and family; emirates, ethihad and Qatar, which one is good ; i had travelled earlier in Emirates, ethihad and not Qatar; price variation is 600$ less in Qatar compare to Emirates,

please suggest based on ur experiences..

Qatar best you idiot 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

They use A350 and B787 (Doha to Hyd)... what else do you need haha 

8 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Qatar is great. You will be totally fine. Their long haul aircraft is much newer than EK & EY. in fact their regional aircraft is much much better than other ME3. Go for it.

plane gurinchi adagadam comedy bros.. i thought he was asking about experiences flying with Qatar.. such as food, inflight treatment, baggage handling, punctuality, et cetera..

18 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Bauntundi 2017, 2018, 2019 lo i travelled thru qatar airlines , have not faced any issues

Every year vacation velthava thatha nuvvu lucky fellow