Qatar airways travel experience

Venkatlukky

5 hours ago, Venkatlukky said:

Hi Bro,

Qatar airways   ela untadi, have to travel india , december; with 2 years kind and family; emirates, ethihad and Qatar, which one is good ; i had travelled earlier in Emirates, ethihad and not Qatar; price variation is 600$ less in Qatar compare to Emirates,

please suggest based on ur experiences..

I had great exp with Qatar but only minor issue I noticed (only once in 5 travels) is they measure n weigh cabin baggage n very paticular about specifications even whilr departing from USA

Thanks every one, I was asking about the experience, such as baggage weight flexibility, food , seating , and other overall facilties; got enough info, once again thanks for all of your comments. 😊

1 hour ago, FilmAdmirer said:

I had great exp with Qatar but only minor issue I noticed (only once in 5 travels) is they measure n weigh cabin baggage n very paticular about specifications even whilr departing from USA

+1. Now I recollect ... They have weird rules I think for luggage if I am not mistaken- make sure you follow them, go early to airport ( 2 hours is enough ) and you should be fine

Qatar Reputation is very good...

Most of their trans Atlantic fleet is now A350. Even Doha to Hyd they fly Dreamliner...

Multiple check points vuntayi...adokkate chiraku, and luggage degara koncham strict ae...especially if you stuff in too much of stuff in cabin baggage, sometimes they may even weigh the luggge at the gate and charge you...although it does not happen every time on every segement...

Other than that, Qatar is the best among the gulf airlines...I would rank much ahead than Emirates and Etihad..

7 hours ago, Venkatlukky said:

Hi Bro,

Qatar airways   ela untadi, have to travel india , december; with 2 years kind and family; emirates, ethihad and Qatar, which one is good ; i had travelled earlier in Emirates, ethihad and not Qatar; price variation is 600$ less in Qatar compare to Emirates,

please suggest based on ur experiences..

Try Singapore Airlines. 

You can get Visa on arrival for Indian Passport. If parents unte.. they will like it too.