Unable to sleep in the night thorougly due to colleagues

DBgirl

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Participation certificate aina istaru le ani kani anukuntunava why_1 dont u just ignore 

ayyo papam ponnu ani salaha ichinunde

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Ayyo papam ani why_1 dont u transfer ur 1-month salary ani antuna @Idassamed uncle 

salaha aithe free know. Take my advice I don't use it anyways braces_1

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

%$#$

smoking is harmful why_1 smoking

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

salaha aithe free know. Take my advice I don't use it anyways braces_1

why_1

21 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

I cant stop my feelings on my colleagues some how!! 

They are married and I need to know my limits and I do know my limits. But I am blowen with their high IQ's. MS chesinapudu yentha mandi venta padda patinchu kune dhani kadu.

but illa married mens ayindi because of their intelligence I really feeling attracted to them.  How to avoid this kind of nonsense which are happening without my knowledge. How do other girls come out of this

Reasonable

Other girls bayataki ela osthara?

they usually marry them and suck out all the confidence from them and they make them their puppets and search for new guy ani @Devadas antundey naku asal 

sambandam ledhu

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

Reasonable

Other girls bayataki ela osthara?

they usually marry them and suck out all the confidence from them and they make them their puppets and search for new guy ani @Devadas antundey naku asal 

sambandam ledhu

Mahesh babu movie lo ‘the end’ mundhu oche neethi vaakyam la edho cheppav , matter clear ledu antuna @MagaMaharaju

34 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

I cant stop my feelings on my colleagues some how!! 

They are married and I need to know my limits and I do know my limits. But I am blowen with their high IQ's. MS chesinapudu yentha mandi venta padda patinchu kune dhani kadu.

but illa married mens ayindi because of their intelligence I really feeling attracted to them.  How to avoid this kind of nonsense which are happening without my knowledge. How do other girls come out of this

Are you related to @Chitraalekha?