Why rahu and ketu pooja at srikalahasti?

Beardman

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

me kutumbham ni denga

lol school pillodi la unnav... poi dhudi ammuko dhudhekula lanjodakaa lol...nee amma ni mulla gadu guddhalo garita petti dengaa...haha you are not even worth my shaved pube...

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

lol school pillodi la unnav... poi dhudi ammuko dhudhekula lanjodakaa lol...nee amma ni mulla gadu guddhalo garita petti dengaa...haha you are not even worth my shaved pube...

me amma akka ne jathini kukkalu denga....ne ayyaki sulli leka me amma pakkintoditho denginchkundanta kada

Just now, Beardman said:

you dont even know what identity is

i know mine... you are begging for yours ...hence the posts which try to identify you as a cut bulla asshole lol... I dont have to post these topics everyday to identify myself... nuvve cheppali monnati dhaka atheist ani fake musugulo thirigina vadivi...intha bhayam entra neeku thurkodivi ani cheppukodaniki.... andaru oostharu ana lol

Just now, Beardman said:

me amma akka ne jathini kukkalu denga....ne ayyaki sulli leka me amma pakkintoditho denginchkundanta kada

lol boring cuunt... 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

i know mine... you are begging for yours ...hence the posts which try to identify you as a cut bulla asshole lol... I dont have to post these topics everyday to identify myself... nuvve cheppali monnati dhaka atheist ani fake musugulo thirigina vadivi...intha bhayam entra neeku thurkodivi ani cheppukodaniki.... andaru oostharu ana lol

@gr33d

Just now, Beardman said:

so is the books written by valmiki, vyasa...

Again... if we dont take our books literally it still means we are good hindus... but not the case with you... We can disobey our scriptures and still be good humans and good hindus... you cant be a good muslim of you reject your one single book... hahaha chutiya

I can reject ramayanam and say Rama didnt exist... that doesnt mean im not a Hindu, I can still meditate and go towards the path of realisation without Ramayana or Bharatam... but if you reject one single book you are literally fcuked as per your religion... now whose religion is more advanced despite being the oldest.... yep, not islam

hehe you are not of my level despite claiming you are an atheist or science follower or whatever BS you claim to be... truth is that you are a mullah follower and are equivalent to a cockroach without any worth lol... post whatever you want about your book but if you try to insult us we can teach you a lesson

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I can reject ramayanam and say Rama didnt exist... that doesnt mean im not a Hindu, I can still meditate and go towards the path of realisation without Ramayana or Bharatam... but if you reject one single book you are literally fcuked as per your religion... now whose religion is more advanced despite being the oldest.... yep, not islam

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ اللّٰهِ 

50 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Life is already predestined. Why waste money on superstitions, instead donation to any charity can give you peace of mind.

You mean Charity to ISLamic peacefuls in the middle east and Ts in other parts of the world 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

mee baasha ni choodalante incognito mode lo choodali... ledhante nannu thappu ga anukuntaru ... adi mee level... hehehe

CITI_c$y

CIA n FBI is watching you