చెన్నై పరిస్థితి హైదరాబాద్ కి రాకుండా భూగర్భ జలాలు పెరగాలంటే | JP Narayan Water Harvesting Technique

timmy

11 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

@speedracer with the way our population is growing every city will face water scarcity eventually. 

There was no water crisis when India had only 360 million population in 1950. And now, population quadrupled in 70 years. India is expected to be the most populous country in the world by 2030 and have 2.5 billion population by 2100 (almost TWICE as it has now).

India needs young, educated and visionary politicians badly.

1 minute ago, MobileMusic said:

There was no water crisis when India had only 360 million population in 1950. And now, population quadrupled in 70 years. India is expected to be the most populous country in the world by 2030 and have 2.5 billion population by 2100 (almost TWICE as it has now).

India needs young, educated and visionary politicians badly.

That’s y we elected Jagan anna

Hyderabad sits on top of deccan plateau...and has a huge aquifer underneath the plateau, probably the largest aquifer after the northern plains and foothills of Himalayas...Ganges-Brahmaputra basin tarvata Hyd metro region aquifer is a predominant one...chala pedda size emi kadu kani what it is called as trap, Deccan Trap a low lying area formed by rock on all four sides creating a trough under neath the existing city of Hyderabad...

Although mana vadakaniki ie aquifer kuda baaga debba tinnadi...recharging this aquifer may take five years of consecutive rainfall in catchment areas but iyalrepu adi kuda dikku leka paaye...

Indeed we will expereince water shortages in days to come, but with existing projects complete avuthe dependency on ground water baaga taggipotadi...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hyderabad sits on top of deccan plateau...and has a huge aquifer underneath the plateau, probably the largest aquifer after the northern plains and foothills of Himalayas...Ganges-Brahmaputra basin tarvata Hyd metro region aquifer is a predominant one...chala pedda size emi kadu kani what it is called as trap, Deccan Trap a low lying area formed by rock on all four sides creating a trough under neath the existing city of Hyderabad...

Although mana vadakaniki ie aquifer kuda baaga debba tinnadi...recharging this aquifer may take five years of consecutive rainfall in catchment areas but iyalrepu adi kuda dikku leka paaye...

Indeed we will expereince water shortages in days to come, but with existing projects complete avuthe dependency on ground water baaga taggipotadi...

Hyd city is going to be next in line after Bengaluru

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Hyd city is going to be next in line after Bengaluru

Trust me, my friend...Hyderabad is a naturally blessed land. 

Hyd will not run out of the water, at least for another decade or I can say for sure, will last longer than most other cities....

On 7/29/2019 at 12:38 PM, Android_Halwa said:

Trust me, my friend...Hyderabad is a naturally blessed land. 

Hyd will not run out of the water, at least for another decade or I can say for sure, will last longer than most other cities....

decade tarvata antha assam ayithey, what about all hard working people who saved their money working for mestris and bought those 2 bhk and 3 bhk apartments ?