Why most Indian wives and girls love only Caucasian men

aryeman

So far in the parties I've been to, indian wives seems to connect more with Caucasian men than Indian(asian) or African american men. Some do prefer African american, but they are very rare. I asked my wife about her choice and she said it doesn't excite her and their physical build appears intimidating to her.

This is completely opposite of someone who would think BIGGER IS BETTER. Personally, I feel they are attracted to the skin tone and the charming bullshit that White men say to please women. I do agree with them on Caucasian couple easy to deal with compared with others. 

mee experience with Caucasian or African American or Asian couples?

Caucasian, African American or Asian all are better than desi couples bro, that's not a surprise they prefer Caucasian partners for that reason. Plus most Indians are super racist so not a surprise they would believe in White is right when it comes to this. 

3 hours ago, aryeman said:

So far in the parties I've been to, indian wives seems to connect more with Caucasian men than Indian(asian) or African american men. Some do prefer African american, but they are very rare. I asked my wife about her choice and she said it doesn't excite her and their physical build appears intimidating to her.

This is completely opposite of someone who would think BIGGER IS BETTER. Personally, I feel they are attracted to the skin tone and the charming bullshit that White men say to please women. I do agree with them on Caucasian couple easy to deal with compared with others. 

baa eh reddit lo no leka quora lo veyalsina post idi ikkada vesav sagam mandiki pelli kaledu ani posts vesthunte nuvvendi cacuasian antunnav ani @shamsher_007 ragili pothunnadu..

4 hours ago, aryeman said:

ofourse expected answer... excite avthundhii ani chepthaadhaa enti...

4 hours ago, aryeman said:

endi ivi kooda maatladkuntunaava pellam tho :3D_Smiles:

kompa teesi adigithe em chestav?

naak telisina tella porilaki tall, athletic ante chaala istam....no borras or pirras and they dont care about color. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Caucasian, African American or Asian all are better than desi couples bro, that's not a surprise they prefer Caucasian partners for that reason. Plus most Indians are super racist so not a surprise they would believe in White is right when it comes to this. 

Aren’t Indians Asian ?? 

Desi couples better than ?? 

16 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Greencard post ninna @jefferson1 esadu chudu 

I agree 

desi papa from India kavalante 

have gc/citizen ship 

have a high paying job.

Instagram lo pellikuthuru ani oka page untadi, you will see really beautiful women. You can get one of them to marry you.

1 hour ago, Scada said:

Answer is inka @GreenCardRaleduBro  osthe desi fafas will be attracted to us too ani antunna desi eligible bachelors...

I don't adhi reason ayyi undadhu...monna oka event lo desi ammayi undhi...desi men unnaru..evaritho matladale andharu ala kurchunnaru... sudden ga oka thellodu vachadu and with in two minutes lo vaditho parichayam chesi matladuthundhi ammayi..she could have done same with any one else, but she didn't.