Why most Indian wives and girls love only Caucasian men

aryeman

Just now, aryeman said:

adhe anipinchindhi...vaadu emo Interest chuyinchat le...idhe emo ededho aduguthundhi

This is one danger of having kids grow up here. Not that I care so much if they love someone of a different race etc but I have seen plenty of desi kids that grow up here have a superiority complex over people that come from India and are also extremely self hating. 

why ante yem undhi... our culture is like that. we want tella poris in IPL cheerleading squad , tell poris as dancers in most desi songs.

fairness correlation to class is across all races and cultures,

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

This is one danger of having kids grow up here. Not that I care so much if they love someone of a different race etc but I have seen plenty of desi kids that grow up here have a superiority complex over people that come from India and are also extremely self hating. 

True 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

lol... it's normal kada

MS feeling superiority over H1b

GC same peeling over all desis etc...

thellollu are hot property... be it men or women... landing with a white partner is "goals" for many people, not just for indians but also for the majority of asian, black and mexicans

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@3$%Karma is a biatch ani oorikane analedu peddalu

First husband was a typical Telugu guy. Funny thing is they had one kid as well.

Like I said before, evolution and natural selection will correct behavior such as this. It is hard for Desi aunties to look good beyond a certain age. It is not in our genes to be good looking well into our forties/fifties. Heck some of the girls in their thirties look incredibly unattractive.  In the western society more or less natural selection takes place and white guys here are used to being with attractive women. Once the woman loses her attraction they move on. Desi aunties for some reason live in this delusional world where they think that the white guy they are with is going to stay loyal in the long term. 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

thellollu are hot property... be it men or women... landing with a white partner is "goals" for many people, not just for indians but also for the majority of asian, black and mexicans

Naah bro ippudu Black men are the hot property. I know plenty of White women who go crazy for Black men, they are all well educated and beautiful btw. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

naa experience lo if you can't express yourself clearly or communicate in english...you are immediately looked down...they don't try to make an effort to see what you are going through to make yourself understand..

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Naah bro ippudu Black men are the hot property. I know plenty of White women who go crazy for Black men, they are all well educated and beautiful btw. 

emo nenu peddha ga choodale... choosina koddhi mandhi kooda college porlane choosa who go for nalla poragallu

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

First husband was a typical Telugu guy. Funny thing is they had one kid as well.

Like I said before, evolution and natural selection will correct behavior such as this. It is hard for Desi aunties to look good beyond a certain age. It is not in our genes to be good looking well into our forties/fifties. Heck some of the girls in their thirties look incredibly unattractive.  In the western society more or less natural selection takes place and white guys here are used to being with attractive women. Once the woman loses her attraction they move on. Desi aunties for some reason live in this delusional world where they think that the white guy they are with is going to stay loyal in the long term. 

Right but in some cases I have also seen unattractive White men end up with good and above average looking desi women who even age well. Thing is, for a lot of minorities including desis this is a way to be accepted into the Western society so they don't mind trading down to gain a higher "status" by going for a less than attractive partner that's White. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Only for having big asset is the reason for going behind black men ?? 

2 minutes ago, aryeman said:

naa experience lo if you can't express yourself clearly or communicate in english...you are immediately looked down...they don't try to make an effort to see what you are going through to make yourself understand..

However in the Hispanic culture this is not the case. I know plenty of Latin American men and women who are bilingual and you won't even know they are Latina/Latino since they even appear White. However, they are all very loyal to their Hispanic roots and I have never seen them look down upon those Hispanics that immigrate here illegally and barely speak any English at all. 

I am a fan of Hispanic culture and their group strength, desis are mostly yuck in this matter. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

they could maintain if they try hard..but unna attraction ki 10 times ekkuva uhinchesukuntaru better unnam ani...in reality not even close to what they actually are..

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

Only for having big asset is the reason for going behind black men ?? 

Not true bro, educated Black men are considered better partners for long term relationships plus they also have a reputation of ageing well compared to Caucasians