Sibling relationship: How much do your brothers/sisters mean to you?

xeqtr

In three generations down the line, how many of your supposed grand kids would help the supposed grand kids of your siblings? I would say: none, esp in the current circumstances. 

On 7/29/2019 at 12:49 PM, xeqtr said:

Please share your experiences with sibling relationships.. how much does your brother/sister mean to you? What’s the role they play in your life?

brother kadu kani maa cobra gadi tho lolli naakanna 8 yrs pedda..prathi di compare chesukuntadu maa thoni recent ga vala wife ki job votchindi...inka appati nunchi bhoomi meeda ledu

1 hour ago, quirky said:

Naku siblings leru.My husband's younger brother is like my brother.Ma pelli ki valla intlo oppinchadaniki he played a major role.

Pilupuke vadina nenu,but sontha akka lage. 

Lucky ppl

22 hours ago, Hydrockers said:

I have only one sister 

Normal ga andariki pellam mana siblings tho sariga undake ekkuva problems vastai

Luckily na wife ma intlo vallaki chinnapati nunchi telusu 

So intlo no godavalu antha prashantam

Appudappudu ada ladies antha okati ayyi naku bokka pettatame untai

:)

1 hour ago, quirky said:

Naku siblings leru.My husband's younger brother is like my brother.Ma pelli ki valla intlo oppinchadaniki he played a major role.

Pilupuke vadina nenu,but sontha akka lage. 

Ee thread musugu lo im female ani cheptunnava leka im married ani cheptunnava@3$%@3$%

22 hours ago, iddaritho said:

my Sisters paid for my birthday education in US , I offered to return back but they never accepted 

For my satisfaction , I gave them some diamond chains and gold bangles and gifts for their kids through my parents

every time I offer money to them , my sister declines to share her account number for transfer.

i am hoping to buy them an apartment or pay for their house 

Chala bagundi mee bonding 

Sisters support cheyadam, meeru granted ga tesukokunda return cheyadam in possible ways 

Naaku oka sister but she is like mother to me. Naa education ki tane pettindi. But she expected me to return it back and I returned. Ala ani selfish aa ante naaku 3 hospitalizations ayyayi bed ridden ayyanu. She came and helped me brushing nunchi snanam cheyinchatam varaku chinna pillalaki cheyinchinatlu.

Jealousies undava ante untayi. Kottukoma ante months at a time maatladukomu. Nenu akka or maa my sister chelli ani prasthavana teesukuraaledhu ante maatallo maa family lo veellu malli kottukunnara ani anukuntaru. But the moment we talk again we are like nothing happened between us laaga untam.She is like a mother/ best friend to me. Hope this stays the same.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, higgsB said:

Every family is different .

I have an younger sister who has literally been there for me my whole life .She's more tolerant,more understanding and more matured than i'm .

We both get on each others nerves and irritate each other, yet she's my go to person in life .She gives me the reality check i need in life -keeping me humble , centered and sane . 

She's my best friend for life . She doesn't have a choice in that matter 😅  

When i got married , initially there was some tension built up between wife and sister . Took a while to iron them out . 

'She's my best friend for life'. That's awesome

What's the age gap ? 

4 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Naaku oka sister but she is like mother to me. Naa education ki tane pettindi. But she expected me to return it back and I returned. Ala ani selfish aa ante naaku 3 hospitalizations ayyayi bed ridden ayyanu. She came and helped me brushing nunchi snanam cheyinchatam varaku chinna pillalaki cheyinchinatlu.

Jealousies undava ante untayi. Kottukoma ante months at a time maatladukomu. Nenu akka or maa my sister chelli ani prasthavana teesukuraaledhu ante maatallo maa family lo veellu malli kottukunnara ani anukuntaru. But the moment we talk again we are like nothing happened between us laaga untam.She is like a mother/ best friend to me. Hope this stays the same.

Crying-Happy-Tears-Meme-Reaction-Gif.gif

On 7/29/2019 at 10:49 AM, xeqtr said:

Please share your experiences with sibling relationships.. how much does your brother/sister mean to you? What’s the role they play in your life?

Priorities and benefits ni batti relationship lo seriousness quotient change avuthu untadi man...whether its siblings or parents doesnt matter... once married all relationships fassak... 

Parents ni baaga chuskovatam is directly proportional to how well settled you are , how supportive your spouse is, how well your parents are both financially and physically and very importantly how grateful you are to your parents. 

Siblings tho kuda same but mostly spouse and children take top priority over your siblings...

marriage is a very crucial and subtle institution to enter... that one relation actually impacts all other relationships...

• Upvote 2