Sibling relationship: How much do your brothers/sisters mean to you?

xeqtr

my brother used to work as a county head for a company abroad and moved back to establish a business for me .. he felt i am risking my career in US and planing to move back to India in early stage of life...some times we speak every day and some times once in couple of months..so you tell me

3 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

endhi meeru kuda 4 brothers aa :) ??

me 2  bro..

Yes 4 brothers everyone married and in diff places.. Edo hi hello anukuntam appudu appudu i believe that too coz of my parents.. 

34 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

baa sorry to say this but bongem kadu may be I might be wrong if financially doing good bonding anedi picture loki vasthadi lekapothe paina cheppindi varthinchadu 

dooranga untene better emo ani na yokka idhi.. 

correct 

1 minute ago, Rajugadu said:

Yes 4 brothers everyone married and in diff places.. Edo hi hello anukuntam appudu appudu i believe that too coz of my parents.. 

oh good..same here. but kalusthuntaamu - ofcourse margs ayinaka as usual chinna chinna issues vasthuntaayi not because of us but because of them(u know who they are) !! @3$%

9 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Nuvvu cheppina sister sister bonding equal financial status lo vuntey bagane vuntundii financial disparities vunnapudu kadu 

7 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

Sisters sisters bonding bongu em kadu.. parents old age lo unte chusukondi ante na mogudu oppukodu ante na mogudu oppukodu ani kottoku chastharu..

pandagalaki pabbaniki intiki vachi unnadi udchukupoyi nappudu undani noppi eppudu vastundi..

i think its true .... vallaki ego untadhi anni untayi end of teh day .... ma amma edhi konna enko sister ki gauranteeg kontadhi lekuntay konukodhu ...   i see many many sister sister relationships work ayinavi .... 

6 minutes ago, Kootami said:

wrong bro. mother always chinna sibling meda untadi

hehe nenu chusina scenarios cheppanu uncle.... mothers ki daughters medha first preferance tharvtha rich unna kid ye .... 

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

hehe nenu chusina scenarios cheppanu uncle.... mothers ki daughters medha first preferance tharvtha rich unna kid ye .... 

ok thatha

1 hour ago, xeqtr said:

Please share your experiences with sibling relationships.. how much does your brother/sister mean to you? What’s the role they play in your life?

As kids, siblings have bonding. Once married, things change for sure. After your siblings have kids, things will change drastically --now spouses tell their partners to work for kids and la familia. Once these kids become adults, it is going to be a rough ride. That's why in Telugu, there is a saametha: pudutha annadammulu perugutha daayadulu": here, "daaya" = enemy. In many rural areas, the biggest enemies one can have are your siblings. 

Some anecdata:

I have three distant cousins, who are siblings to each other, and who are very older than me.  Before marriage, they were totally different. Now both kids of  the second sibling  in this set went to IIT, and are doing well. Now the this IITian's parents don't even let their IITian kids to talk to his cousins--one of them works as a soldier in Indian Army, another one some accountant somewhere.  Even this cousin was so different before marriage; in fact, he used to bring sweets to my grandma, because my grandma is a sister of his grandma. Once married, he changed 180 degrees opposite.

Another example from Africa:

An African friend helped some guy in Paris during 1970's to get into top accounting profession there, through personal connections. In fact, his sister married this accountant guy, and the latter got papers through this sister. Later he went back to his country in West africa--a country that produces 47% of the world cocoa. This country had a public cocoa board, which had lots money. Some PM disbanded it; in the process, this accountant guy in collusion with other politicians made $100M money off it. This African friend even introduced these politicians to this accounting guy. Now his sister and her hubby are so rich (this hubby had kids with two other women too). Anyway, this African friend's fortunes changed in late 1980's; now he has to work to support himself. When he sought some help from his sister, she did not want to help him at all. That's how it goes. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

my brother used to work as a county head for a company abroad and moved back to establish a business for me .. he felt i am risking my career in US and planing to move back to India in early stage of life...some times we speak every day and some times once in couple of months..so you tell me

lava devi lu evi lekunda oka one year undandi appudu cheppu baaa

6 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

oh good..same here. but kalusthuntaamu - ofcourse margs ayinaka as usual chinna chinna issues vasthuntaayi not because of us but because of them(u know who they are) !! @3$%

Haha ahh them are the main reason for most. Enni years lo enni sarlu godavalu pada ledu malli next day normal bhai bhai iypotundi kani after they coming in life okasari godava iythe ade last inka matladukovadam antha scene chestaru...

pella is like belam cant say against it or cant leave her.. applies to everyone 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

ma lanti lower middle class people ki bongey baa since we always fight on financials since we don't have it

paisal ki piyyii thintaaaru anamataa...  hmmmm 

6 minutes ago, argadorn said:

i think its true .... vallaki ego untadhi anni untayi end of teh day .... ma amma edhi konna enko sister ki gauranteeg kontadhi lekuntay konukodhu ...   i see many many sister sister relationships work ayinavi .... 

Ade ade im talking about when you have two sisters ede me wife telisindi anuko that ur mom is buying stuff for your sister and not for her see her reaction and enjoy the unlimited fun

3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

lava devi lu evi lekunda oka one year undandi appudu cheppu baaa

lol...2 yrs ayindi already..lavadeveelu lekunda ela untai...setupki money kavali kada..:giggle:

Just now, Scada said:

Life lo friends entha mandhi ochina poina..brother/sister epudu manatho untaru..atleast they are not selfish and they will not abandon us in worst cases.😢

neku inka reality hit avvaledu anukunta 1pepg7.gif