Sibling relationship: How much do your brothers/sisters mean to you?

xeqtr

14 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

lol...he will return a 10X when needed...who are you to decide vayya?..it will be too formal with your closed ones

lol, who are you to answer on his behalf same ade nenu kuda.. too formal?? @3$%

I am not having any issues with my brother...but i observed that when money came into my attamma life ..they became extremely arrogant and rude with my father and his brothers. Attamma did not remenber how many time my father and my pedda nanas took care of her and her family financially by putting themselves into troubles.

I believe its the money that screws up the relationships. 😥

I spent all my childhood summer holiday in my village..now it is just another place

11 minutes ago, srinima said:

Brother,  nenu edho okati pamputhuntanu and he says i’m like ur dad and u dont have to repay antadu... maa vadinani adigithey i dont want to involve in any money matters antundhi... US vachara oka two times We took good care of them.. vallu unna rojulu we took leave and spent time with them... 

Thats good

10 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Na siblings tho relations pelliki mundhu ok vundi.... after marriage asalu emi ledu...

Brother tho konchem affection vundedi before marriage after marriage chala thakkuva matldadam.. eppudo okasari matladukuntam... Sister nakante 5 years pedadi Australia lo vuntadi.. whenever she needs money she used to talk to me.. okasari money ivvaledu appatnundi phone cheyadam manesindi and matladadam kuda manesindi.. 10th class nundi antha bhayate vunnam nenu and my brother.. so sister tho relation emi ledu... 

Marriage tharuvata antha change avutadi.. jealousy and bhayata vallu cheppe matalu danitho vunna relation kuda bokka padtundi... ma cosuins eppudu pullalu pettalani chustaru.. so me and my bother just ignored them...I helped them alot when I was working in India financially but no one remembers past.. Antha materilistic ayipoyindi life.. nenu eppudu alochistanu but naku teliyadu vallu nagurinchi asalu think chestaro ledo ani....

Brother tho appudapudu matladutha. I wish him with all good health and happiness in his life. Ekkuva expect cheyadaniki emi ledu.. Duranga vunnapudu entha thakkuva matladithe antha better.. 

This is the actual reality.. exceptional cases ok 5% undochu

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Scada said:

I am not having any issues with my brother...but i observed that when money came into my attamma life ..they became extremely arrogant and rude with my father and his brothers. Attamma did not remenber how many time my father and my pedda nanas took care of her and her family financially by putting themselves into troubles.

I believe its the money that screws up the relationships. 😥

I spent all my childhood summer holiday in my village..now it is just another place

ah rojulo women card chala use chestahru kadha ... e rojulo money equally distributed son and daughter .... ah rojulo 90 percent son so women time unapudu elaney chestahru 

30 minutes ago, srinima said:

Brother,  nenu edho okati pamputhuntanu and he says i’m like ur dad and u dont have to repay antadu... maa vadinani adigithey i dont want to involve in any money matters antundhi... US vachara oka two times We took good care of them.. vallu unna rojulu we took leave and spent time with them... 

You should repay. Vallaki antha bagundi kabatti baane undi this can affect your relationship anytime. Enni choodaledhu. He maybe like your dad but he is not your dad. If you are in a position to repay do it. It is not good on your part too. 

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

You should repay. Vallaki antha bagundi kabatti baane undi this can affect your relationship anytime. Enni choodaledhu. He maybe like your dad but he is not your dad. If you are in a position to repay do it. It is not good on your part too. 

Tokka ley its not a business deal you don’t have to repay.

Just now, sboyr2r said:

Tokka ley its not a business deal you don’t have to repay.

It is goodwill. Obviously you have not seen how relationships take a u turn and money changes stuff. 

my Sisters paid for my birthday education in US , I offered to return back but they never accepted 

For my satisfaction , I gave them some diamond chains and gold bangles and gifts for their kids through my parents

every time I offer money to them , my sister declines to share her account number for transfer.

i am hoping to buy them an apartment or pay for their house 

• Like 1