Sibling relationship: How much do your brothers/sisters mean to you?

xeqtr

1 minute ago, iddaritho said:

my Sisters paid for my birthday education in US , I offered to return back but they never accepted 

For my satisfaction , I gave them some diamond chains and gold bangles and gifts for their kids through my parents

every time I offer money to them , my sister declines to share her account number for transfer.

i am hoping to buy them an apartment or pay for their house 

For your birthday education endi ba

2 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

my Sisters paid for my birthday education in US , I offered to return back but they never accepted 

For my satisfaction , I gave them some diamond chains and gold bangles and gifts for their kids through my parents

every time I offer money to them , my sister declines to share her account number for transfer.

Vallaki kavalsina situation lo unte no ani evvaru anaru ba. Hope they will always be in good position

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

same question

Nuvvu pakka kelli aduko ba edi sentimental/family topic le ga chemicals animals tho pani chesi vallaki teliyadu ba...

3 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

rich family kada baa meedi sisters paid for brother antee eh kalam lo entha pettina em pettinav raa ane antunnaru inkaa 

1 hour ago, srinima said:

My brother did many things for me and didnt expect any...

he paid for my MS here and didn’t repaid a penny.

when I’m buying a apartment he gave me 10 lakhs but didnt ask me a penny back till date

dor my marriage he spent around 10 lakhs... didnt ask me anything...

above all things he did after his marriage..... he doesnt want to compare relationship with money... even if myself or my parents say anything about this or about repaying he scolds like anything.... roju phone lo mataldukuntam... evaru India trip anna iddaram velthamu.... just to spend sometime together... btw he lives in Australia and i live in USA

asthi pampakalappudu bayata padtharu...but its your responsibility to account all that money and try to give them back whenever possible...

its not correct to use his hard earned money like that and enjoy the luxuries provided by them..

leda property division appudu ah money include chesi mi anna katha lo veyamani cheppu...

10 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

It is goodwill. Obviously you have not seen how relationships take a u turn and money changes stuff. 

Goodwill bad will kaadu, it’s not how the relationships to be anedii naa yokka idi. 

3 minutes ago, kuduvu said:

asthi pampakalappudu bayata padtharu...but its your responsibility to account all that money and try to give them back whenever possible...

its not correct to use his hard earned money like that and enjoy the luxuries provided by them..

leda property division appudu ah money include chesi mi anna katha lo veyamani cheppu...

Exactly what I meant...

3 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

for anyone who is educated it seems like an answer.. im not sure about you th@3$%ough 

edole dora...i just though i am quoting you..mee lanti veducated people kanna maku ekkuvem telsu

Just now, sboyr2r said:

Goodwill bad will kaadu, it’s not how the relationships to be anedii naa yokka idi. 

Relationship will get sour when other party needs money vallu manakanna manchi position unnapudu emi kadu when they need it then you will realize that you should have done it back then ani

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

edole dora...i just though i am quoting you..mee lanti veducated people kanna maku ekkuvem telsu

Dil movie lo di techi edo comedy chesanu ani sankalu guddukuntunnav anukubta.

Evvadi velu vadi deggare pettukunte manchindi dora.. leka pothe dora leka fram house ki parimitam iypothav..@3$%

nenu evvaru adagadaniki ani questioning chesindi evvadu dora@3$%