Sibling relationship: How much do your brothers/sisters mean to you?

xeqtr

1 hour ago, siru said:

father ki peddodu..mother ki chinnodu  no?

Ala emi undadhu..

I think my parents both like my brother better. I may be wrong but I can understand.

He stayed in India and did not come to US as choose US. He wanted one of us to stay back to take care of parents when needed.

3 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

I have both type of experiences first hand.

so no need of realization for me.

just believe it..if it happend for you...it will happen for everyone..@3$%

9 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

Dil movie lo di techi edo comedy chesanu ani sankalu guddukuntunnav anukubta.

Evvadi velu vadi deggare pettukunte manchindi dora.. leka pothe dora leka fram house ki parimitam iypothav..@3$%

nenu evvaru adagadaniki ani questioning chesindi evvadu dora@3$%

mari siggu gurinchi matladadindi pakodiki nethulu seppadam start cheydam deniko...ataniki valla brotherki edo sync undi...nuvu athani siggu ledu ani decide sesav...what an education..@3$%

7 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Ala emi undadhu..

I think my parents both like my brother better. I may be wrong but I can understand.

He stayed in India and did not come to US as choose US. He wanted one of us to stay back to take care of parents when needed.

manchide kadaa . but alaa take care chestuu motham aasthi naade antene vastadi asalu samasya @3$%

23 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

my Sisters paid for my birthday education in US , I offered to return back but they never accepted 

For my satisfaction , I gave them some diamond chains and gold bangles and gifts for their kids through my parents

every time I offer money to them , my sister declines to share her account number for transfer.

i am hoping to buy them an apartment or pay for their house 

Good for you. If sibling doesn't accept money  gift them. 

I have only one sister 

Normal ga andariki pellam mana siblings tho sariga undake ekkuva problems vastai

Luckily na wife ma intlo vallaki chinnapati nunchi telusu 

So intlo no godavalu antha prashantam

Appudappudu ada ladies antha okati ayyi naku bokka pettatame untai

29 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

my Sisters paid for my birthday education in US , I offered to return back but they never accepted 

For my satisfaction , I gave them some diamond chains and gold bangles and gifts for their kids through my parents

every time I offer money to them , my sister declines to share her account number for transfer.

i am hoping to buy them an apartment or pay for their house 

Good baa

Konesi gift kinda icheai

18 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Goodwill bad will kaadu, it’s not how the relationships to be anedii naa yokka idi. 

In long run that is how relationships will become. Golden rule adverse situations like job loss, illness ilanti times lone free ride cheyochu siblings meedha. Other times lo it is not acceptable. Ippudu kaakapoyina mee sibling ki kaakapoyina valla spouses ki lekapothe valla pillalaki ekkado chota dissatisfaction osthe indirect ga you are the reason. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Kootami said:

manchide kadaa . but alaa take care chestuu motham aasthi naade antene vastadi asalu samasya @3$%

Ala vunna naaku okay but janalu ala leru egos toh kottumittadutunnaru 

Every family is different .

I have an younger sister who has literally been there for me my whole life .She's more tolerant,more understanding and more matured than i'm .

We both get on each others nerves and irritate each other, yet she's my go to person in life .She gives me the reality check i need in life -keeping me humble , centered and sane . 

She's my best friend for life . She doesn't have a choice in that matter 😅  

When i got married , initially there was some tension built up between wife and sister . Took a while to iron them out . 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

In long run that is how relationships will become. Golden rule adverse situations like job loss, illness ilanti times lone free ride cheyochu siblings meedha. Other times lo it is not acceptable. Ippudu kaakapoyina mee sibling ki kaakapoyina valla spouses ki lekapothe valla pillalaki ekkado chota dissatisfaction osthe indirect ga you are the reason. 

nenu cheptunna kada I experienced two sides of the coin. But I say that’s not how you view a relationship ani nenu antunna. ala balanced ga monetary wise vuntey I don’t feel obliged to any of my relation to go out of my way and do the things for them. 

ippudu paina dB member ki valla anna Aus nundi US oste he and his wife took time off and spent with them. Ade money calculations vuntey yeah Annaya, nenu work lo vunna I will join you guys when you are in NYC or Florida mean while you travel and see the things around antundenemo. Just an example.

I don’t want to change your thought process but I see that way. Money should be the least priority in any relationship, money emundii kukkani kodithe ostadii ani @idibezwada Ankul eppudoo cheppadu. 

naak oka tammudu unaadu we dont talk a lot but I still love him

Nenu Vomerica vochina next sec nunde asalu yevarini miss avthunna Anna peel raledu. Nakoka thammudu. Vaadu month ending ki money pampinchu Anna msg thappa no hi bye@3$% Asalu naku sentiment leda asalu kennellu rava nenu Mari antha na Anna peeling vasthadi

tumblr_nwl6dwzt6I1uez7hyo7_250.gif

but forilani chudagane antha fasak.But financial ga matram nenu save cheskokunda Mari naa parents ki brother ki pedtha baby_dc1

8 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

nenu cheptunna kada I experienced two sides of the coin. But I say that’s not how you view a relationship ani nenu antunna. ala balanced ga monetary wise vuntey I don’t feel obliged to any of my relation to go out of my way and do the things for them. 

ippudu paina dB member ki valla anna Aus nundi US oste he and his wife took time off and spent with them. Ade money calculations vuntey yeah Annaya, nenu work lo vunna I will join you guys when you are in NYC or Florida mean while you travel and see the things around antundenemo. Just an example.

I don’t want to change your thought process but I see that way. Money should be the least priority in any relationship, money emundii kukkani kodithe ostadii ani @idibezwada Ankul eppudoo cheppadu. 

Image result for Bava Bava Panneeru movie gif

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Nenu Vomerica vochina next sec nunde asalu yevarini miss avthunna Anna peel raledu. Nakoka thammudu. Vaadu month ending ki money pampinchu Anna msg thappa no hi bye@3$% Asalu naku sentiment leda asalu kennellu rava nenu Mari antha na Anna peeling vasthadi

tumblr_nwl6dwzt6I1uez7hyo7_250.gif

but forilani chudagane antha fasak.But financial ga matram nenu save cheskokunda Mari naa parents ki brother ki pedtha baby_dc1

alane GC kottesav kada ani antunna @LastManStanding@3$%

• Haha 1