Why Americans Spend So Much On Pets

kevinUsa

12 minutes ago, tokkalogola said:

why Indians save so much and give it to their kids.....evadi picthi vadiki anandham,,,,,,, but see atleast AMericas will spend their money on what they like and live the life teh way they want... but they are not born to fulfill their parents dreams and save money for next generations..

Nee paycheck etu pampi mee parents aasthi kuda ba

1 hour ago, Tyler_durden said:

Unlike children and spouse pets donot disobey you , they won't cheat you , they donot have opinions and disagreements, no arguements etc etc all this while providing you company and entertainment. 

so basic ga individuality leni slaves kabatti anamata

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Same thinking .. Naa kukka ki $403/ month for good and $56/ month insurance and snacka/ toys $50/month . Purchased it for $4638.00 and two weeks lo leg broke and no insurance so $2600 bill appx. Ippudu 2 years..  last one month he was sick and costed $1700.. Last one year lo at least 7 times doctor ki poyyam.. Velina prati sari $120.. In addition to it pet hosting okka $45 per day .. Ippuduki 2 years lo 2 months hosted when I was travelling.. Plus vaccines etc.. Thinking of giving it away but can't..

Total ga 2 years ki approximately $24,600 aiyendi.. Meaning 17,00,000 Indian rupees iyendi.. 

WHITE husky with blue eyes.. Pic Idigo... 

https://imgur.com/gallery/eS2RkT9

edit: damage done till now.

Couch tore, ottoman tore, Macys clothes appx. $800 worth opened, Amazon packages $60 worth one day, two chairs, one charger for electric unicycle E2 nanobot, countless wires and pens , etc. Unko $1900.

Total 18,55,000 Indian rupees.

note: I have bills and photos for all. 

20 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Same thinking .. Naa kukka ki $403/ month for good and $56/ month insurance and snacka/ toys $50/month . Purchased it for $4638.00 and two weeks lo leg broke and no insurance so $2600 bill appx. Ippudu 2 years..  last one month he was sick and costed $1700.. Last one year lo at least 7 times doctor ki poyyam.. Velina prati sari $120.. In addition to it pet hosting okka $45 per day .. Ippuduki 2 years lo 2 months hosted when I was travelling.. Plus vaccines etc.. Thinking of giving it away but can't..

Total ga 2 years ki approximately $24,600 aiyendi.. Meaning 17,00,000 Indian rupees iyendi.. 

Couch tore, ottoman tore, Macys clothes appx. $800 worth opened, Amazon packages $60 worth one day, two chairs, one charger for electric unicycle E2 nanobot, countless wires and pens , etc. Unko $1900.

Cute pet baa perenti

Pets are like kids! Americans (and westerners) have more pets because they can afford them.

We can tell a man’s character by the way he treats animals.

1 hour ago, pittagoda said:

giphy.gif