Why Americans Spend So Much On Pets

kevinUsa

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

aa pasial ku oka flat vachedi kada

10 years industry but $1000 saving kuda le.. Thinking of buying a house finally but all my ammayi( wife) money ee..

Just now, Hector8 said:

ippudu vachi aa happiness tisuku ralev kada antadu emo 

FrailHauntingDormouse-max-1mb.gif 

Emi happiness appa.. Morning 5:40 AM ki lepindi eroju. Everyday same story.. Poo poo ki bhaitiki teskoni vellali and food petali.. Then again 1 or 2 pm ki susu.. Then again night 7 pm ki poo poo but he might not do so again I need to try my luck at 10 pm.. Ma apartment lonchi baitiki ravali antey close to 1/4 mile walk.. Dollar teering... 

2 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Emi happiness appa.. Morning 5:40 AM ki lepindi eroju. Everyday same story.. Poo poo ki bhaitiki teskoni vellali and food petali.. Then again 1 or 2 pm ki susu.. Then again night 7 pm ki poo poo but he might not do so again I need to try my luck at 10 pm.. Ma apartment lonchi baitiki ravali antey close to 1/4 mile walk.. Dollar teering... 

naku ade ardam kadu.... manadi manam chesukodanke sachipotham.... inka vatini kuda samudayinchali ante .... bahuth kast hai

naku cats ante chiraku , d0gs ante bayam

84695690.gif

1 hour ago, pittagoda said:

That’s why I like CATS - they have none of these issues and so easy to care for.

You can leave cats at home with some food, water and litter, go out of town for 2 days and come back and they are fine. Dogs need walking out every few hours.

Dogs bark which is an issue if you are a light sleeper.

Cats are independent and maintain themselves - dogs are very dependent.

Cats don’t even need a bath (you cannot bathe them - they are always squeaky clean!) - dogs need to be bathed.

Cats are clean - dogs are dirty!

Dogs are big and intimidating - cats are tiny and cute.

I had a dog in the past and cats. Once you try a cat, you won’t go back to a dog again.

5 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

That’s why I like CATS - they have none of these issues and so easy to care for.

You can leave cats at home with some food, water and litter, go out of town for 2 days and come back and they are fine. Dogs need walking out every few hours.

Dogs bark which is an issue if you are a light sleeper.

Cats are independent and maintain themselves - dogs are very dependent.

Cats don’t even need a bath (you cannot bathe them - they are always squeaky clean!) - dogs need to be bathed.

Dogs are big and intimidating - cats are tiny and cute.

I had a dog in the past and cats. Once you try a cat, you won’t go back to a dog again.

Inka no more pets.. No more.. 2021 kalla kid planning and that's it.. No more.. Am done..

22 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Inka no more pets.. No more.. 2021 kalla kid planning and that's it.. No more.. Am done..

Pillulu vadhu pillale muddu antav anamata bro aite

3 hours ago, LastManStanding said:

Intha discussion deniki..they are living beings and nice to humans. Enduku penchukovatledo anataniki news kavali kani..enduku penchukuntaru anataniki news why? 

E db lanti chotla vachi global warming ki animals chachipotunnai..:so nenu roju db lo 100 posts vesi vatiki life istha anevallu inka ekkuva penchukovali tbh

Anduke oka nalugu cannabis chetlu techchi penchutunna bruh 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Pillulu vadhu pillale muddu antav anamata bro aite

Rendu voddu gani okkalu anna undali gA pillalu or else parents pressure pedtharu.. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Mari emanna workout ayindaa ? 

Ledu assala.. Intiki ochina okka ammayi shoe ni mukkal mukkal did.. Okka ammayi suitcase lo peed.. :)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Ledu assala.. Intiki ochina okka ammayi shoe ni mukkal mukkal did.. Okka ammayi suitcase lo peed.. :)

ha

ha  ha

ha