Next big industry in Tech

tennisluvr

43 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

80s lo digital revolution, PC etc made Bill Gates, Steve Jobs etc billionaires

90s lo eCommerce e.g, Amazon made Jeff Bezos world's richest man in modern history

00s lo social media revolution created Mark Zuckerberg

10s lo Electric car revolution made Elon Musk a billionaire

Barring the top industries, what do you think will be the next big industry in the coming decades? 

Would the top individuals continue to rule for the next 40-50 years, since they have the means to hire the best brains in town to further their research into things like AI and ML etc. Or would there be a new player on the horizon? If so what do you think that industry will be. 

Kastha intellectual disco, vuuu. Kwalling all the intellectuals of DB. 

Flying cars or Car-o-Planes!!

I’m waiting for the day when I can just fly into the air in my own car and beat this crazy traffic ✈️

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 3:16 PM, tennisluvr said:

Doubt that. They are already losing money plus once self driving cars become common there's no incentive to use Uber/Lyft. Airbnb might continue to make money but it's kinda saturated right now, I think they have hit their peak. 

The next big thing is going to be a biomedical revolution, maybe nanobots for treatment etc instead of using drugs. That's where I believe the next billionaire is going to emerge from. 

I think so too. 

On 7/29/2019 at 6:08 PM, tennisluvr said:

90s lo eCommerce e.g, Amazon made Jeff Bezos world's richest man in modern history

Barring the top industries, what do you think will be the next big industry in the coming decades? 

Would the top individuals continue to rule for the next 40-50 years, since they have the means to hire the best brains in town to further their research into things like AI and ML etc. Or would there be a new player on the horizon? If so what do you think that industry will be. 

you forgot Touch Screen revolution... it changed the current world...

On July 29, 2019 at 4:10 PM, k2s said:

2010’s to 2020’s is cloud era... so any one who owns cloud will be millionaires. 

@k2s thatha... Seattle full cloudy untadata kada eppudu.. Oka rendu clouds gift iyyu kadaney... Millionaa millionaa anta nen kuda 

On July 29, 2019 at 4:08 PM, tennisluvr said:

Artificial intelligence and Virtual Reality 

On 7/29/2019 at 4:54 PM, MobileMusic said:

I’m waiting for the day when I can just fly into the air in my own car and beat this crazy traffic ✈️

Appudu this crazy traffic will shift into the air and accidents happen there too . Buses which float in water unnayi so that’s also not very far I think . %$#$

On 7/29/2019 at 3:54 PM, MobileMusic said:

Two startup companies, one in Palo Alto, one in Mountain view working on this.

On 7/29/2019 at 5:08 PM, tennisluvr said:

AI/ML/Health/Genetics would be the new driver of wealth

Uber. Lyft - Cabs

Airbnd - Homes/Hotels

Turo - Cars

the next one is gonna make doctors useless

all the health records are digital since at least 7-8 yrs, someone has definitely figured out a way to circumvent the legal process to aggregate the health data 

Health/Medicine will be next driver of innovation, Pharma is dead

On 7/30/2019 at 6:47 AM, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

True.......... India & China electricity demand adhi solve cheste thru green technology........ They will rule the world with in next 25 years. 

Electric car charging stations and connectivity will big advantage in India........ Most of Major Indian cities are connected across India within 500 kms.

Ede work avute.. indian Rupee multiple folds strong avuddi as Govt. is spending tons of its reserves on Crude Oil... Hope inko 10 Yrs lo baga pickup avuddi...

On 7/30/2019 at 6:08 AM, tennisluvr said:

Some meaningful post in db after the flood of shitty politrixx posts...

In the next twenty years I see people coming up with indigenous and own enterprises. Many are unhappy with the MNC work culture and working under somebody. 

It is going back to small , independent enterprises rather than dependent jobs. People are gearing towards working on their own terms and being their own boss.

The platforms which connect all these small enterprises is where the money is going to be. 

On 7/29/2019 at 5:22 PM, Android_Halwa said:

FEDEX and UPS, we may not see these trucks plying in the roads and making deliveries to home anymore, the present day uber drivers and lyft drivers will be replaced with FeDeX and UPS delivery trucks. The UBER drivers who are driving passengers today, will ferry goods from depots to door step...

Interesting 

On 7/29/2019 at 5:23 PM, tennisluvr said:

If self driving cars become affordable and common place, why even have human drivers anymore? Can't this be done with autonomous driving cars, Amazon is already using drones to deliver goods. 

Nenu kuda chusna aa fake video where Amazon delivers through drones..

On 7/29/2019 at 5:28 PM, Android_Halwa said:

Asian countries will lead the world in electric driving technology than the western counterparts, I know it may sound silly but trust me, Asian counties especially China and India will witness the electric car, which has just began..

I dont see it becoming mainstream in India anywhere in the next 10 to 15 years. China maybe..