Next big industry in Tech

tennisluvr

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

LOL it's being kept alive by Federal Govt support. Once they pull the plug, USPS will die

Yes but y will they kill it

How many jobs

13 hours ago, dasari said:

you forgot Touch Screen revolution... it changed the current world...

it was not the touch screen but the compute power that made a phone perform as good as computer, touch was just an an add on factor, touch screens existed 15 yrs before but didn't become popular as iphone did

1 hour ago, JohnSnow said:

Edhi big tech industry aina, India mathram andhulo undadhu le. 

Adhe Echh1beee esukoni, check in bag lu vesukoni parigetthukuntu vacchestharu slavery cheyyaniki

you pessimist

11 hours ago, Tyler_durden said:

I dont see it becoming mainstream in India anywhere in the next 10 to 15 years. China maybe..

electrics cars are not going to replace conventional cars anytime soon

we simply do not have so much lithium/battery production at economical rate for it to become mainstream

Chinks with fakes and stealed technology from US, yes, there may be fakes to Tesla soon

On 8/20/2019 at 12:37 AM, MobileMusic said:

Not really because there are literally an unlimited number of directions traffic can go in the sky (including up/down) - as opposed to driving on a 2-lane, 4-direction (forward, backward, left and right) constrained road. If anything, proximity sensors can avoid mid-air collisions.

Of course, when $hit happens up above, they come crashing down and falling on peoples’ heads and houses - which is a disadvantage compared to ground transportation. What goes up has to come down eventually due to gravity...

Our current generation is very likely not going to enjoy these techs anyway as they won’t be ready for prime time.

I meant to say - on the road, we can only go left, right, back and forward. In a collision course, these are the only options on the road.

If I’m flying in a car and another flying car is on a course to collide with mine in the air, I can swerve left or right or raise/lower my altitude - I can go in 360 X 360 degrees number of directions (like a globe) in mid air and avoid collision.

I don't think anything big is going to come. 

example 2010's lo Electric cars by Tesla 90's lo Google AMZ create chesinantha craze create cheyya ledu.

may be unna businesses expand cheskunta pothar emo like Apple credit card, streaming business.

electric cars have been around for over 10 years now.. they are still quite expensive and mostly for short commutes.. and there aren't that many (super) charging stations either... self driving cars are still a long way off.. and what about the population.. it isn't going to be stagnant and will be a significant factor ...

7 hours ago, Pumpuhaar said:

I don't think anything big is going to come. 

example 2010's lo Electric cars by Tesla 90's lo Google AMZ create chesinantha craze create cheyya ledu.

may be unna businesses expand cheskunta pothar emo like Apple credit card, streaming business.

And flying cars will be very expensive - 200K for starters. With competition, they may come down to 150K but even after many years, they may still linger between 100K and 125K. Not affordable to many people.

39 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

And flying cars will be very expensive - 200K for starters. With competition, they may come down to 150K but even after many years, they may still cost over 100K - 125K. Not affordable to many people.

flying cars may be just a dream...imagine andar flying cars lo pothe how do they control the traffic? a lot of accidents happen istam ochinattu povachu all will be a mess. unlike roads there will be no proper route in air