To those that think doing business is easy in India

tennisluvr

52 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Cafe Coffee Day founder is the example. He was the son in law of a former CM, even though he couldn't salvage the dying business. 

V.G. Siddhartha, the founder of Cafe Coffee Day, India's largest chain of coffee shops, has been reported missing since Monday evening under mysterious circumstances. He is suspected to have committed suicide, according to media reports.

Siddhartha, who was reportedly on his way to Mangaluru from Bengaluru, got out of his car near a bridge and hasn't been seen since. A police search is said to be underway.

His listed business Coffee Day Enterprises informed the Bombay Stock Exchange this morning that Siddhartha has not been reachable since Monday evening, but didn't elaborate further. The company's stock tanked 20% in the morning trading hours.

Siddhartha apparently wrote a letter to the board of the coffee chain saying he had failed to create the "right profitable business model despite his best efforts." He also wrote that he given it his all and that he was sorry to let down all the people who had put their trust in him. News agency ANI tweeted the letter where he also accuses one private equity firm of pressuring him to buy back shares. Siddhartha wrote, "I fought for a long time, but today I gave up as I could not take any more pressure."

The letter adds: "I am solely responsible for all mistakes. Every financial transaction is my responsibility. My team, auditors, and senior management are totally unaware of all my transactions. The law should hold me, and only me, accountable."

Lol, stock market loki velle antha pedda company avasarama manaki edo chinna chithaka copany unte saripoda..

em oka 20 cr saripova 1000 cr kavala

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

ee lekkana business ante Ambanis and Adanis matrame cheyyagalara?

intlo tea cup ne vadalaru IPL cup ni vadalaru inka inka evadnana odulataraa

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

ma friend Organic fruit juice start chesi learnt the lesson .. it ain't easy .. hidden costs chaala untaay .. ah hidden costs ye contributes to 30% of total investment 

Haha organic juice india lo na? Organic antene bhoothu

3 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

Lol, stock market loki velle antha pedda company avasarama manaki edo chinna chithaka copany unte saripoda..

em oka 20 cr saripova 1000 cr kavala

Start chesinappudu adi stock market varaku velutundi thanaki teliyadu kadaa. 

1 minute ago, Rajugadu said:

Haha organic juice india lo na? Organic antene bhoothu

puchhakaya color ravadanki sudi tho edo chemical pampi amutaru ika ada organic ante kashmir lo lassy amukunatu emo

Doing business in India is also heavily dependent on caste privilege. If you aren't from a financially well to do caste, you won't get as much support. The concept of venture capital is almost non existent in India, you can rely on other successful people from your caste to back you up that's all. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Doing business in India is also heavily dependent on caste privilege. If you aren't from a financially well to do caste, you won't get as much support. The concept of venture capital is almost non existent in India, you can rely on other successful people from your caste to back you up that's all. 

edhi matram correct .... nuvu other castes ayi middle class nunchi top ki ponivaru .... ne genration ki chance untadhi  but not you .. adey upper caste ayithay little easy 

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

edhi matram correct .... nuvu other castes ayi middle class nunchi top ki ponivaru .... ne genration ki chance untadhi  but not you .. adey upper caste ayithay little easy 

I think its more about Political backing than caste. 

Nyayam ga chestanu business ante kastam. Edo oka loop hole pattukunni manam sampadinchali and andariki chadivinchali