Urgent suggestion needed regarding witch company

Athadu007

Joined this topas Indian mnc Visa approved for only 6 months. HR called and said we will process your h1b extension in premium the moment 180 days opens up. I said ok. 

Now they are not doing in premium ans asking me to bare the money. I have recieved verbal promise and I written email to HR before joining neither he said yes or no in email. I have meeting with operations Manager in next hour please advice. 

1) shall I be agressive and demand 

2) or be very pleasing.

I dont think they will spend either way but like to threat them i will resing and go back to consultancy company as my petition is still in approved status with them.

Hmm..u can ask but they were smart and didn't give it in written...also premium ki money pettali anedhi brm and delivery manager chethilo untadhi..so delivery manager ganithi matladu..mostly they will be the one running show from offshore..1200 they have to take from this account expenses..nuvvu correct ga yes boss ane type aithe chestharu..or u have to pay for it...long run to witch b1tches not safe.._-_

8 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Joined this topas Indian mnc Visa approved for only 6 months. HR called and said we will process your h1b extension in premium the moment 180 days opens up. I said ok. 

Now they are not doing in premium ans asking me to bare the money. I have recieved verbal promise and I written email to HR before joining neither he said yes or no in email. I have meeting with operations Manager in next hour please advice. 

2) or be very pleasing.

I dont think they will spend either way but like to threat them i will resing and go back to consultancy company as my petition is still in approved status with them.

Be calm and check if they can do

Silently find another job no point in being aggressive it may turn bad on u

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Hmm..u can ask but they were smart and didn't give it in written...also premium ki money pettali anedhi brm and delivery manager chethilo untadhi..so delivery manager ganithi matladu..mostly they will be the one running show from offshore..1200 they have to take from this account expenses..nuvvu correct ga yes boss ane type aithe chestharu..or u have to pay for it...long run to witch b1tches not safe.._-_

Thank you bro.

7 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Be calm and check if they can do

Silently find another job no point in being aggressive it may turn bad on u

Thanks for suggestion bro

1 hour ago, Athadu007 said:

2) or be very pleasing.

WITCH companies lo a option unda??think_ww

2) or be very pleasing.

when your balls are in their hands as typically happens in H1, there is absolutely nothing you can do by being aggressive, the only way out is being diplomatic and touch their empathy, if you threaten them, they will most likely you to go back, either you should do that by sending a resignation letter or simply stay shut

PP money is never paid by companies, even the large corporations dont pay premium unless I94 status is very close to expiry

2) or be very pleasing.

be agressive..pleasingga matladte witch companieslo assalu pani avvadu

2) or be very pleasing.

Premium you only pay idiot, company pays only first time donkey fellow 

Employee me pay cheyyali premium charges in witch companies as employee is the one asking for it. Nuvvu nee proj lo full thopu ithe and nuvvu go to guy for any issue ithe then nee name VP level lo already telustundhi even if they don’t directly talk to you and aa case lo nee delivery manager Neeku close ithe athane edho oka valid reason cheppi premium charges company pay cheselaa approval testadu upper management nundi