Food kastalu - Job lo

Arey_enti_ra_idi

6 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

make tomato pappu or spinach pappu. 2 to 3 days osthadhi. you can eat with omlet.

weekly twice cook chesthnemo nenu. max thrice. ofcourse I eat only one proper meal per day

Ts gurunchi bane ideas isthunav Mari ts pakkana kurchune colleagues gurunchi kuda think chey nuvvu cheppina pappulu tinte ika gas  vadaladame pani

well its easy to say but I know how tough it would be

intlo one day chesi week motham fridge lo petti tinta ante dani side effects ippudu teliyavu since everyone is young just like me 

eh effects anni 40+ ayyaka I mean @TOM_BHAYYA vayasu lanti valla appudu telusthadi 

if no time to cook ante do some research before you start doing.. 

Get the smart cooker INSTANT POT - you can set it and just walk away while it does the job.

Instant Pot is the “iPhone” of cookers! Get the new Max (not: Boeing Max)

41 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

Get the smart cooker INSTANT POT - you can set it and just walk away while it does the job.

Instant Pot is the “iPhone” of cookers! Get the new Max (not: Boeing Max)

Its horrible...stove top cooking is way better 

4 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

Its horrible...stove top cooking is way better 

Pressure cookers work with steam pressure from water added inside it. For this reason, we cannot make anything crispy (like Bhindi fry, Potato fry, etc) in a pressure cooker - only gravy kind of things. Also, because we need to leave some room inside the cooker for steam build up, only about 65% of it can be filled and for this reason, it is recommended by America’s Test Kitchen to always buy the bigger 8 QT size. Instant Pot Max is industry’s first 15 PSI true electric pressure cooker with neat and modern features and comes only in 6 QT size - they removed all those gimmicky stuff like 7-in-1, etc which are just presets we can dial in. I find that the previous models even in 8 QT size look noisy and dated.

Instant Pot offers the convenience of setting it up, timing it and walking away - for busy people. Stove top cooking yields better results but needs constant monitoring so we are tied to the kitchen for the duration of cooking. We could use a combination of these two methods for optimal cooking.

53 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

Pressure cookers work with steam pressure from water added inside it. For this reason, we cannot make anything crispy (like Bhindi fry, Potato fry, etc) in a pressure cooker - only gravy kind of things. Also, because we need to leave some room inside the cooker for steam build up, only about 65% of it can be filled and for this reason, it is recommended by America’s Test Kitchen to always buy the bigger 8 QT size. Instant Pot Max is industry’s first 15 PSI true electric pressure cooker with neat and modern features and comes only in 6 QT size - they removed all those gimmicky stuff like 7-in-1, etc which are just presets we can dial in. I find that the previous models even in 8 QT size look noisy and dated.

Instant Pot offers the convenience of setting it up, timing it and walking away - for busy people. Stove top cooking yields better results but needs constant monitoring so we are tied to the kitchen for the duration of cooking. We could use a combination of these two methods for optimal cooking.

I can see that u never used instapot..

24 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

I can see that u never used instapot..

I have the Max but also agreed already that stove top cooking yields better results.