A Walmart shooting leaves 2 people dead and an officer wounded in Mississippi

r2d2

Image result for mississippi walmart shooting

A shooting at a Mississippi Walmart left two people dead, an officer wounded and a community in shock. The gunfire broke out Tuesday morning at a store in Southaven, the third largest city in Mississippi. Carlos Odom was walking out of the store when "I heard a bunch of gunshots. Pop pop pop pop -- more than a dozen shots," Odom told CNN. "I just thought 'Run!' and ran to my car. This is crazy. The world is crazy nowadays." Both the suspect and an officer who responded to the scene were shot and being treated at local hospitals, DeSoto County Sheriff Bill Rasco said.

Just now, r2d2 said:

Image result for mississippi walmart shooting

A shooting at a Mississippi Walmart left two people dead, an officer wounded and a community in shock. The gunfire broke out Tuesday morning at a store in Southaven, the third largest city in Mississippi. Carlos Odom was walking out of the store when "I heard a bunch of gunshots. Pop pop pop pop -- more than a dozen shots," Odom told CNN. "I just thought 'Run!' and ran to my car. This is crazy. The world is crazy nowadays." Both the suspect and an officer who responded to the scene were shot and being treated at local hospitals, DeSoto County Sheriff Bill Rasco said.

prampancham kadu ; e desam matrame etla tagaladindi..